Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Help with screen shot

Hey all,

For some reason I get an error trying to watch the 4/15/2009 game between the Yanks and Rays. Specifically, I'm looking for a few good shots of Troy Percival pitching the top of the ninth. Of interest is a decent shot of the right sleeve. I have that jersey and the piping has been picked at, I'm just not sure if he did tat or if it happened later.

Thanks.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Re: Help with screen shot

Help!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

I don't think MLB.TV games are available prior to 2010 anymore.

Hi Rob, I found 2 different people that have the whole game on dvd, I will contact them as see if I can get it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jake33 View Post
    Hi Rob, I found 2 different people that have the whole game on dvd, I will contact them as see if I can get it for you.
    Thanks bud!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net