Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dwolfe12345
    • Sep 2006

Michael Young rookie season

Does anyone know if Michael Young ever word number 02 or did he always wear number 2? I got this jersey recently and wasn't sure if it was possibly made for Young and he decided to go with #2 or if he actually wore #02 for the first part of the season. In person you can tell they pulled the nameplate.

• sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: Michael Young rookie season

I've seen a few teams over the first decade of the 21st Century use items that were numbered in such a manner for batboys. I can't say if that's the case for certain here, but it is possible.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• worldchamps
      • Dec 2005

It is for sure a bb jersey. You can go on Getty and type rangers bat boy and you will see Zach 02. That was the old equipment managers kid, Zach misiasan (sp)
      sigpic

Comment

• ironmanfan
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by worldchamps
        It is for sure a bb jersey. You can go on Getty and type rangers bat boy and you will see Zach 02. That was the old equipment managers kid, Zach misiasan (sp)
        size 48 for a bat boy??

Comment

• dwolfe12345
          • Sep 2006

I think I may of found Carl Everett wearing it in one of his cards in 2002. It's an 02 card with the 100th anniversary patch.

Comment

• CLMCII
            • Oct 2018

Michael Young was #2 in 2001 and his jersey size was 46 in 2001-2005. In 2005-2006 he changed to 48 then 48 Taper. In 2002 he changed his number to 10. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...