Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Bat from Ripken's Personal Collection in Hunt Auction

Does anyone else wonder what this bat may bring in Hunt's internet/phone auction this month? Knowing how tight Cal is with his personal memorabilia, this may be the only time anyone sees one in an auction setting....

http://www.huntauctions.com/phone/im...m=97&lot_num=1

Re: Bat from Ripken's Personal Collection in Hunt Auction

Man... He had 4 or 5 fr sale in an email from iron clad, I should have bought one.

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Here is one of the bats from his personal collection that I got thru Ironclad and then they had him sign it, along with the LOA

Ben
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Bill:

...and the answer is $3,367 with the juice. How much was Ironclad selling them for?

Regards,

Scott

Most of the bats were $2,500 and the added signature with inscription was $150

Ben

Banned

Not sure if anyone saw this but John Taube had one of these bats for sale on his website about 10 days ago for I believe $3599.00. It was one of the bats from IronClad with the IronClad LOA game used ans signed and inscribed as such by Cal.

I noticed the bat in the morning and by late afternoon it was gone. I am assuming that a buyer grabbed it that quickly.

Clearly many people were not aware of the bats for sale at IronClad as this obviously went for quite a premium over what they were selling for over there.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by BostonSportsFan View Post
    Not sure if anyone saw this but John Taube had one of these bats for sale on his website about 10 days ago for I believe $3599.00. It was one of the bats from IronClad with the IronClad LOA game used ans signed and inscribed as such by Cal.

I noticed the bat in the morning and by late afternoon it was gone. I am assuming that a buyer grabbed it that quickly.

Clearly many people were not aware of the bats for sale at IronClad as this obviously went for quite a premium over what they were selling for over there.

Joe
    Looks like the Ripken bat is up again. https://www.digitalfm.com/gameusedba...l.cfm?sku=5305

Thanks,
    Bobby