Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jojac
    • Jan 2014

Re: Possible altering of bats in question.Please look

I don't think people realize how much of his stuff is circulating out there. It would be hard to track because he's sold things to unsuspecting dealers who turned around and sold them to collectors as game used items. Between him and Manny Ramirez there's a lot of supposed game used Red Sox jerseys floating around out there. I'm not sure which one of them supplied the most to this hobby.

Comment

• Swoboda4
      • Nov 2005

Camarokids, I didn't know you collected art. You're considering one of Dolphinboy's recent works?

Comment

• Swoboda4
        • Nov 2005

This gets better and better. As it turns out, Mike Miedema interviewed Mike Nardone in a 5/11/2008 piece for Mears Sunday Extra, entitled :" How the Forgers Ply Their Craft." The article displays Nardone's suspicion at a sellers request to purchase used pants from him. I'm imagining Nardone went to Mike with the story and realized he could purchase goodwill in the hobby as he continued about his "business". One of Mike's (Nardone) very smart strategies is to "cheerfully" refund any item a buyer has second thoughts about. But as we now see, the truth is not met with the same cheerfulness . And since interstate forgery is I believe a federal crime , they're really won't be much cheerfulness coming from his part of New England.

Comment

Working...