Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Possible altering of bats in question.Please look

I made a deal last week to purchase a 2005 game used Johnny Damon bat from from Mike Nardone(ebay id Dolphinboy).When buying Red Sox bats i usually contact Bobby Texeira to get his input as he knows much about current Red Sox game used.He immediately told me not to buy the bat because there was a good chance it was altered to show game use.Fact is Mr Nardone bought a 05 Damon game ISSUED BWP from Bobby himself from ebay.When i compared the pictures Bobby sent me of the bat there is a dead on photomatch of the knob of the pictures Mr Nardone sent me of the "game used" bat.I will provide all pictures below.With Mr Nardone's pictures followed by Bobby's.Mr Nardone was very defensive and resorted to name calling in all emails since i told him of this.I also asked for a picture of the top of the bat and he told me he is sick of wasting his time and i'll get it sometime this week.So Mr Nardone here is your chance to prove me wrong.The knobs match.I bet the tops do too!This is my opinion and in no way fact.But i believe i have something here.Here's the pictures.I'm sure Bobby will chime in later today when he has a chance.
    Attached Images Attached Images