Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wanted: ALL years Buffalo bills game used, worn and odd/rare collectables

Hello all,

Title says it all. I am looking for all sorts of Buffalo Bills NFL items.

Jerseys, Helmets, Balls, Autos, ect.

Please let me know what you have!

PM or townshend2372@hotmail DOT com
    jeffries.brian@hotmail.com

Re: Wanted: ALL years Buffalo bills game used, worn and odd/rare collectables

Buffalo Bills blue AFL Legacy "throwback" jerseys worn on November 29, 2009, in a 31-14 home win over the Miami Dolphins. AFL 50th Anniversary Season patch on the left shoulder. All jerseys come with the appropriate NFL PSA/DNA documentation.

#17-Justin Jenkins (Mississippi State) - $250
    #21-John Wendling (Wyoming) - $250
    #25-Ellis Lankster (West Virginia) - $250
    #27-Reggie Corner (Akron) - $275
    #38-Corey McIntyre (West Virginia) - $275
    #69-Jamon Meredith (South Carolina) - $250
    #73-Kirk Chambers (Stanford) - $250
    #79-Jonathan Scott (Texas) - $250
    #92-Ryan Denney (BYU) - $250

Send email to gixc@verizon.net if interested.

Mark Hayne
    gixc@verizon.net

I have a J.P. Losman game used uniform worn 12/31/06 against the Ravens. It is the jersey with pants and socks. The jersey has three repairs and custom sleeves which have been shortened along with a shortened hem. From the amount of use, I would say it had to have been worn in several games. It has 2 COAs. sbshort84@gmail.com

Emails sent. Thanks for the responses.

Big thanks to Mark Hayne. Great seller, very professional and QUICK!!!

Bump as well. What else does anyone have!? Still actively looking!

Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure dealing with you. Your great communications and fast payment were much appreciated.

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for World Football League jerseys.

Did you receive any of my emails? The company we use for internet access had some technical issues the night I tried to send you photographs and information on the Losman uniform. I never received a response and do not know if any of the information I sent made it to you. I discovered the messages I sent to others I commonly communicate with never made it to them and I do not want you to think I did not repsond. Thank you!

respond not repsond!

Quote Originally Posted by short84 View Post
    Did you receive any of my emails? The company we use for internet access had some technical issues the night I tried to send you photographs and information on the Losman uniform. I never received a response and do not know if any of the information I sent made it to you. I discovered the messages I sent to others I commonly communicate with never made it to them and I do not want you to think I did not repsond. Thank you!

Just sent email. Thanks.

Have some space to fill, GU Helmets, Jerseys. Whatcha have?