Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Ebay Bidding Is Becoming Non Existent

I used to like buying on Ebay because the prices were half of what you could find at a show but now the Ebay guys are asking about the same. I have seen some guys with the same stuff listed for 2 years with the same price. Get real if it doesn't sell in 6 months at the most start dropping the price. Whats the point of the same price for years. Take a hint your stuff isn't as valuable as you think.

I would think after they have it up their 2 or 3 times or more w/o a bid then they should lower the asking price. JMO but would seem that people dont want it for a 200+ start try 100 or 150.

I'm tired of selling on ebay. I tired selling the three helmets that I posted on this forum and started each at $9.99 and with low buy it nows. After 9 days, only the Yankees had bids and was only up to $10. I know someone put their name/numbers on it, but they are still worth more than $9 when similar ones have sold for 430-50.

Quote Originally Posted by 1929tudor View Post
    Get real if it doesn't sell in 6 months at the most start dropping the price. Whats the point of the same price for years.
    You'd be suprised, there's a sucker born every minute. Ebay is the perfect example of that. This is a by-product of Ebay Stores. You can list auction style for a week or Buy it Now for 30 days at the same price.
    Always looking for Atlanta Braves Game-Used items. hiramman@bellsouth.net