Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wwe Event Used Candice Michelle Bikini Bottoms

This is a WWE Event worn and used Pair of Bikini Bottoms that were personally used by WWE diva, Playboy model, and GoDaddy model Candice Michelle. They come with PSA/DNA authentication, and a Letter signed by Candice Michelle authenticating them. She also has autographed them on the inside also authenticating them

If interested I am asking 400 dollars. OBO Event worn stuff of hers is not easy to come by. Most of the stuff of hers is priced a lot higher than this, get this here while you can.

if interested email me first at camtheram91@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Re: Wwe Event Used Candice Michelle Bikini Bottoms

Just when you've think you've seen it all.

Red face Re: Wwe Event Used Candice Michelle Bikini Bottoms

I think at this point the wife would stop being supportive/indifferent with regards to my collecting habits...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by CampWest View Post
    I think at this point the wife would stop being supportive/indifferent with regards to my collecting habits...

maybe that's why they're being sold...

Wonder why some people feel the need to speculate on an item being sold, they are a event used item, but the first two comments made not sure if i should take as insulting. I don't think i posted anything obscene or anything when i posted on here.

I interpreted the comments as an effort to get a laugh; and they worked, for me.

Quote Originally Posted by stricklyweather26 View Post
    I interpreted the comments as an effort to get a laugh; and they worked, for me.

Yeah, sorry, didnt intend any offense or confusion or derail your attempts to sell. I was joking around because I'd not seen that before, but was intrigued...

To clarify, I would love to collect bikini bottoms worn by playboy models, but my wife has a tough enough time accepting that I collect dirty broken baseball bats and other men's jerseys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Sorry, I hope I did not come across as mad, I just was not sure what to make of it was all. I hope I did not come across as mad or anything, did not mean to if I did, had a rough week, my mother passed away, so my "humor" radar is kind of on the fritz right now.

But yeah I can see your point on how a iwfe or GF could take collecting them.

Sorry about your mom, rams.

Yeah, most of us guys just get (at least) a little goofy when the conversation turns to anything that even remotely resembles women's underwear.

I think it's a very cool, collectible item, personally. I can see it being very elaborately framed, with the photo and documents - very nice.

Ugh, hopefully they were washed, kinda like having a game used jock strap LMAO!!!!