So can you guys post your NFL captains patch jerseys.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dplettn
    • Dec 2010

Re: So can you guys post your NFL captains patch jerseys.

Originally posted by dplettn
    Dalton grew up in suburban Katy, TX just 30 minutes outside of Houston. He won all three games played at Reliant Stadium in high school and at TCU.

Andy Dalton wore the captains patch for just the 7th time when he appeared in the playoffs last Saturday at Reliant Stadium. Andy Dalton earned the patch just before facing off against former Bengal Captain Patch wearing Carson Palmer in Week 12.

Personally, I'd have much rather seen the Texas boy win and the Texans team lose Saturday... but if the many stains on this jersey tell me one thing its that the biggest obstacle Dalton faced Saturday was the O-line's inability to block J.J. Watt and company.

In the photo of the back I've attempted (unsucesfully, I think) to showcase a grass stain that starts on the outside of the jersey (back right) and literally extends past the jerseys bottom and into the inside of the jersey where jersey must of been doubled over as he hit the grass.

Andy Dalton's 1st Playoff Game Used Captains Patch Jersey
    January 5th, 2012 Wild Card Round
    Cincinnati Bengals at Houston Texans

Correction.... 2013

Sorry, I forgot what year it is....

Comment

• legaleagle92481
      Banned
      • Oct 2009

Dalton grew up in suburban Katy, TX just 30 minutes outside of Houston. He won all three games played at Reliant Stadium in high school and at TCU.

Andy Dalton wore the captains patch for just the 7th time when he appeared in the playoffs last Saturday at Reliant Stadium. Andy Dalton earned the patch just before facing off against former Bengal Captain Patch wearing Carson Palmer in Week 12.

Personally, I'd have much rather seen the Texas boy win and the Texans team lose Saturday... but if the many stains on this jersey tell me one thing its that the biggest obstacle Dalton faced Saturday was the O-line's inability to block J.J. Watt and company.

In the photo of the back I've attempted (unsucesfully, I think) to showcase a grass stain that starts on the outside of the jersey (back right) and literally extends past the jerseys bottom and into the inside of the jersey where jersey must of been doubled over as he hit the grass.

Howd you get that?

Comment

• hairyangryfella
        Banned
        • May 2012

Mate, that's sensational! Does it not have tags on it? Love the stains.

Comment

• Tyrcha
          • Dec 2009

Here's my group of Olin Kreutz Captain patches.

CBCollector.com
          Collecting
          Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Comment

• Samets
            • Apr 2012

Nice!

Comment

• nickacs
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by hairyangryfella
              Mate, that's sensational! Does it not have tags on it? Love the stains.
              Tags are in the collar

Comment

• COWBOYS4EVR
                • Dec 2011

Jason Campbell 2011 Raiders
                Click image for larger version

Name:	cambcap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	687612

Name:	cam3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	687613

Comment

• dplettn
                  • Dec 2010

Because there has been some lively discussion lately about Grey Flannel of late on GUU, I want to be clear that the Grey Flannel listing is for the shirt shown on our forum here. Regardless whether the Grey Flannel or GUU pics do a better job of demonstrating the shirt's staining, I want to be very clear that it is the same shirt:

I don't frequently let go of items in my collection. In this situation, the item was less personal to me than another. Because of the item's economic value, I chose to let it go. I have my personal reasons, but I do feel like a hypocrite. I want to apologize to everyone on the board for posting an item and later choosing to sell it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Anabolicollege17
                    Banned
                    • May 2013

Nice jersey. Any who cares its your item you can do what the hell you want to with it. If you love it, keep it. If your not to attached and can make a nice profit sell it.

I had a long talk with site owner Cavaliery. And pretty much told him that I and a lot of other loyal hobby lovers were skeptical to sign up for so long due to the attitudes of some members. Vets should help new comers. Instead they bash them and argue all day. Most people on this forum are nice. But there are a handful that are impossible to put up with. Its scary.

Comment

• 42itus
                      • Feb 2013

Here's my 2012 Romo "Salute to Service" patch.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Blitzmaster
                        • Mar 2006

2006 Warren Sapp game worn jersey. Last home game as a Raider AND of his career, from NFL Auctions.

Comment

• scottishcowboy41
                          • Oct 2012

Here we have my 2011 Dallas Cowboys #56 Bradie James size 46 game used white jersey. Bradie James was voted as one of the Team Captains for 2011 and therefore wore the special navy blue Captain’s patch on his jerseys for all of the 2011 regular season games, which was his final season with the Cowboys. I believe I have photomatched the jersey to the 31-15 win during week 15 of the 2011 regular season against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Sadly I am having to let this jersey go to replenish funds from another Cowboys gamer purchase. (My girlfriend has an "addition by subtraction" rule, lol!) So I have listed it in the Classifieds section today. Check out the full details there if you would like to add this one to your collection.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• GMEN92
                            • Jan 2013

2007 home and away Strahan .. blue one is the last blue one he ever wore!! Giants /Dallas playoffs
                            Attached Files

Comment

• GMEN92
                              • Jan 2013

Away 2007. Vs bears
                              Attached Files

Comment

• 808jerseys
                                • Apr 2006

Tarvaris Jackson's 2011 jersey with Capt. patch, stains & rips.Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (2).JPG
Views:	2
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	692247

Name:	photo (1).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	692248

Comment

Working...