Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: So can you guys post your NFL captains patch jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by dplettn View Post
    Dalton grew up in suburban Katy, TX just 30 minutes outside of Houston. He won all three games played at Reliant Stadium in high school and at TCU.

Andy Dalton wore the captains patch for just the 7th time when he appeared in the playoffs last Saturday at Reliant Stadium. Andy Dalton earned the patch just before facing off against former Bengal Captain Patch wearing Carson Palmer in Week 12.

Personally, I'd have much rather seen the Texas boy win and the Texans team lose Saturday... but if the many stains on this jersey tell me one thing its that the biggest obstacle Dalton faced Saturday was the O-line's inability to block J.J. Watt and company.

In the photo of the back I've attempted (unsucesfully, I think) to showcase a grass stain that starts on the outside of the jersey (back right) and literally extends past the jerseys bottom and into the inside of the jersey where jersey must of been doubled over as he hit the grass.

Andy Dalton's 1st Playoff Game Used Captains Patch Jersey
    January 5th, 2012 Wild Card Round
    Cincinnati Bengals at Houston Texans

Correction.... 2013

Sorry, I forgot what year it is....

Banned

Dalton grew up in suburban Katy, TX just 30 minutes outside of Houston. He won all three games played at Reliant Stadium in high school and at TCU.

Andy Dalton wore the captains patch for just the 7th time when he appeared in the playoffs last Saturday at Reliant Stadium. Andy Dalton earned the patch just before facing off against former Bengal Captain Patch wearing Carson Palmer in Week 12.

Personally, I'd have much rather seen the Texas boy win and the Texans team lose Saturday... but if the many stains on this jersey tell me one thing its that the biggest obstacle Dalton faced Saturday was the O-line's inability to block J.J. Watt and company.

In the photo of the back I've attempted (unsucesfully, I think) to showcase a grass stain that starts on the outside of the jersey (back right) and literally extends past the jerseys bottom and into the inside of the jersey where jersey must of been doubled over as he hit the grass.

Howd you get that?

Banned

Mate, that's sensational! Does it not have tags on it? Love the stains.

Here's my group of Olin Kreutz Captain patches.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
    Mate, that's sensational! Does it not have tags on it? Love the stains.
    Tags are in the collar

Jason Campbell 2011 Raiders
    Name:  cambcap.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  33.4 KB

Name:  cam3.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  122.0 KB

Because there has been some lively discussion lately about Grey Flannel of late on GUU, I want to be clear that the Grey Flannel listing is for the shirt shown on our forum here. Regardless whether the Grey Flannel or GUU pics do a better job of demonstrating the shirt's staining, I want to be very clear that it is the same shirt:

http://catalog.greyflannelauctions.c...px?lotid=30021

I don't frequently let go of items in my collection. In this situation, the item was less personal to me than another. Because of the item's economic value, I chose to let it go. I have my personal reasons, but I do feel like a hypocrite. I want to apologize to everyone on the board for posting an item and later choosing to sell it.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Banned

Nice jersey. Any who cares its your item you can do what the hell you want to with it. If you love it, keep it. If your not to attached and can make a nice profit sell it.

I had a long talk with site owner Cavaliery. And pretty much told him that I and a lot of other loyal hobby lovers were skeptical to sign up for so long due to the attitudes of some members. Vets should help new comers. Instead they bash them and argue all day. Most people on this forum are nice. But there are a handful that are impossible to put up with. Its scary.

Here's my 2012 Romo "Salute to Service" patch.
    Attached Images Attached Images