Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AutographAddiction
    • Aug 2010

Michael Jordan Autograph w/ Upper Deck Authentication

Looking for any MJ autographed items, especially limited edition Bulls jerseys, but really anything (balls, shoes, jerseys) signed with Upper Deck Authentication. You can email me at the email I have listed below. Thanks!
  • jordanhigh69
    • Oct 2010

Re: Michael Jordan Autograph w/ Upper Deck Authentication

Hi there,
    I'll shoot ya an email to your addy, but also wanted to post on your thread about your inquiry. What kind of limited edition jerseys were you interested in and is there any other stuff you might want. I have tons from MJ and have access to other stuff, but we can discuss privately on your preferences and terms, etc.

Steve

Comment

• Lakerfan4ever
      • Aug 2011

Are you also interested in baseball Baron's jersey, bat and baseball - all UDA or Space Jam basketball - UDA - also have a Mr. June and 45 jersey

Comment

• AutographAddiction
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by jordanhigh69
        Hi there,
        I'll shoot ya an email to your addy, but also wanted to post on your thread about your inquiry. What kind of limited edition jerseys were you interested in and is there any other stuff you might want. I have tons from MJ and have access to other stuff, but we can discuss privately on your preferences and terms, etc.

Steve
        Thanks, Steve. Hope we can make a deal. Just sent you another email...

Comment

• AutographAddiction
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Lakerfan4ever
          Are you also interested in baseball Baron's jersey, bat and baseball - all UDA or Space Jam basketball - UDA - also have a Mr. June and 45 jersey
          Can you shoot me an email? Thanks!

Comment

• sngeetze
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by jordanhigh69
            Hi there,

Steve

I am quite interested in MJ game jerseys so would you please send email to sngeetzesun@hotmail.com ? thank you.

Comment

Working...