Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Michael Jordan Autograph w/ Upper Deck Authentication

Looking for any MJ autographed items, especially limited edition Bulls jerseys, but really anything (balls, shoes, jerseys) signed with Upper Deck Authentication. You can email me at the email I have listed below. Thanks!

Re: Michael Jordan Autograph w/ Upper Deck Authentication

Hi there,
    I'll shoot ya an email to your addy, but also wanted to post on your thread about your inquiry. What kind of limited edition jerseys were you interested in and is there any other stuff you might want. I have tons from MJ and have access to other stuff, but we can discuss privately on your preferences and terms, etc.

Steve

Are you also interested in baseball Baron's jersey, bat and baseball - all UDA or Space Jam basketball - UDA - also have a Mr. June and 45 jersey

Quote Originally Posted by jordanhigh69 View Post
    Hi there,
    I'll shoot ya an email to your addy, but also wanted to post on your thread about your inquiry. What kind of limited edition jerseys were you interested in and is there any other stuff you might want. I have tons from MJ and have access to other stuff, but we can discuss privately on your preferences and terms, etc.

Steve
    Thanks, Steve. Hope we can make a deal. Just sent you another email...

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfan4ever View Post
    Are you also interested in baseball Baron's jersey, bat and baseball - all UDA or Space Jam basketball - UDA - also have a Mr. June and 45 jersey
    Can you shoot me an email? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jordanhigh69 View Post
    Hi there,

Steve

I am quite interested in MJ game jerseys so would you please send email to sngeetzesun@hotmail.com ? thank you.