Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My First Time Posting Sale

I am a new member who recently signed up to the forum. I have only been in the hobby for about a year now and I am looking to sale a portion of my collection. In terms of payment, I would prefer money order, check, or cash. I do not have paypal. The prices are not firm so I am willing to listen to any offer. I am very easy to work with and look forward to meeting new people in this hobby. If anyone is interested in any of these items or want pictures, please email me at gameusedgr61@aol.com.

NHL

Keith Yandle 06-07 Phoenix Coyotes White Set 1 Rookie Game Worn Jersey (Detroit Hockey Co/Phoenix Coyotes Team LOAs) $275

Alexander Mogilny 86-89 Central Red Army Game Worn Jersey (GameWornAuctions LOA) $250

NCAA

Ryan Lasch 06-07 Saint Cloud State White Set Game Worn Hockey Jersey (1st Year) $120

Chad Owens 2002 University of Hawaii Game Worn Football Jersey (Autographed Twice - Bought from forum member) $80

Sean Weatherspoon 2009 Missouri Tigers Pro Combat 11/28/09 vs Kansas Jayhawks Game Used Jersey and Pants (J.O. Sports Co COA) $500

Colt Brennan University of Hawaii Warriors Limited Edition 2008 Sugar Bowl Football Autographed (Not game used) $40

Colt Brennan University of Hawaii Warriors Game Cut Autographed Black Jersey (Not game used) $60

MLB

Vinny Castilla Game Issued Autographed Mizuno Pro Bat (Bought from EBAY as game used but not sure) $50

Julio Teheran 2010 Myrtle Beach Pelicans Game Used Autographed Cap (Onyx & PSA/DNA Rookiegraph COA's - Also comes with Photo) $30

Edgardo Alfonso 1998 New York Mets Game Used Cap (BallParkHeroes LOA) $30

Eric Hosmer 2009 Burlington Bees? Game Used Louisville Slugger M9 Bat (Light use-stamped 4/17/2009) $65

Autographed NY Yankee/Mets Doc Gooden Baseball (Attained at a private signing) $50

Autographed NY Black Yankees Robert Scott Baseball w/ baseball card (Attained in person at a store signing) $60

Thank you for looking and I look forward to being a member of this great forum

Re: My First Time Posting Sale

Just sent an email regarding the Teheran help.

Quote Originally Posted by casmith12 View Post
    Just sent an email regarding the Teheran help.
    Hat*

Ill take the Hosmer
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

Email:
    jamesbrandt24 at yahoo.com

The Julio Teheran cap has been sold. Thank you to the buyer

Email has been sent about the Weatherspoon to the member who was interested in it

In regards to the Hosmer bat, I have received ALOT of requests for it. I responded to everyone. I am going in order by when I received the email so whomever emailed me first will get the first shot at it. If that person declines, the 2nd person who emailed me will get a shot...etc

Thank you for the emails

Yandle jersey is sold. Thank you to the buyer

Hosmer bat has been sold. Thank you to the buyer

Pictures of the brennan football and jersey please. ryancolbs at yahoo dot com

Chad Owens jersey has been sold pending payment

Item received exactly as described. Thanks again. Fast shipping and excellent communication.