Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Looking for Mississippi State items

Hi. New to the forum here, and looking for any Mississippi State items.

Most of my MSU collection is sports-related vintage items (pennants, posters, programs, etc). I only have one game-used piece, a football from 2011, but would love to get some more items if anyone is interested in selling.

Re: Looking for Mississippi State items

Are you also looking for MIssissippi State players' game-worn NFL, MLB, NBA jerseys, etc.?

Hey Sparky.

Welcome to the forum. I'm a State grad and may have a few vintage items you may be interested in. I don't really have any current stuff other than maybe a couple of autographed 8x10's of jerious Norwood, but may definitley have a few items from the 1970's when I was a kid, as well as some stuff from the mid 80's when I was there.

Not exactly sure what you are really looking for, so if you can be more specific I may be able to help you out. I know I have a couple of tear-away jerseys from the 70's (I think one was maroon and one was white) as well as some autographs, tickets, programs, pennants etc.

Drop me a line at my email below or post here what you are looking for and I'm sure someone will help you out.

Jimmie
    Class of '86
    Always looking for Atlanta Braves Game-Used items. hiramman@bellsouth.net

G1X - I'm mostly interested in Mississippi State college jerseys and memorabilia.

Thanks