Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Any Delmon Young out there?

Hi, I'm a new member who collects Delmon Young. I'd love to see what other Delmon items are floating around here. Here is some of what is in my collection:

Re: Any Delmon Young out there?

Wecome to the forum. Very nice Young collection!! I'm sure w/ Delmon being in Detroit you can add to that w/ the authentics department the Tigers have. I believe my only Delmon item is a home run ball that he hit in the ALCS last season.
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

I really love seeing player collections particularly in baseball since that's my collecting focal, and only point. I don't know how long you have been collecting Delmon's gear, but by the looks of it you really are off to a nice start.

I'm sure you've already seen this but there is a Young ALCS jersey up for auction right now.

http://tigers.auction.mlb.com/cgi-bi...unbr=180414583

Good luck!

John

dietdew:

Shoot me an email when you have a second.

Thanks,

Brad
    bhch714@bellsouth.net

I collected DY items from his Rays and Twins days while he was here with the Twins. Here is a pic of a few of the items I picked up.

Name:  Delmon Young Items.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  265.1 KB

Banned

dietdew,

Send me an email when you get a chance. I might have something you would be interested in.

claytonlemmons@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by harleighb View Post
    I collected DY items from his Rays and Twins days while he was here with the Twins. Here is a pic of a few of the items I picked up.

Attachment 62285
    Is that the white Saturday jersey the twins wore in the last year in the Dome? I remember going to a game and seeing those uniforms and wondering why the Twins had not applied the front numbers to Delmon's.

My brother and I started our collection when Delmon came over from the Rays though he had been a fan for years before. We have found the Tigers auctions to be much easier to keep track of than calling all the pro shops like we had to do with the Twins. We are kind of torn between bidding on the ALCS jersey and the opening day one coming up.

After a day like today (2 run HR, circus act miss in left), I can see why there is so much love/hate for Delmon out there.

I got this in the mail from the Twins Pro Shop today. I was told it was from last year, but it's the 2010 banner.

Sold this last year. Shaving cream pie to the head.

Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.