Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Jersey Expert Help needed

I recently got a jersey from 2010 that is authenticated to the game after mothers day which they would have had pink ribbon on the jerseys. Where these jerseys auctioned off or is there a good chance that the jersey that i got may have had the ribbon attached. I havent has the jersey in hand as of yet to see if you can see where it may have been sewn on. Anyones help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Re: Jersey Expert Help needed

Quote Originally Posted by eric16841 View Post
    I recently got a jersey from 2010 that is authenticated to the game after mothers day which they would have had pink ribbon on the jerseys. Where these jerseys auctioned off or is there a good chance that the jersey that i got may have had the ribbon attached. I havent has the jersey in hand as of yet to see if you can see where it may have been sewn on. Anyones help would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Happy to help, but you need to provide more detail...

Please start with the player/team and then provide the MLB authentication sticker number. We should be able to find your item then...
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Re: Jersey Expert Help needed

Quote Originally Posted by eric16841 View Post

Thank you
    Most teams don't sew on the ribbons. They are just stick on ribbons