Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Art of the Game Camden Yards

Just wanted to give a great big shout out to Andrew Lang and Brett Herman and their new store Art of the Game inside Oriole Park at Camden Yards. I was able to stop by on Tuesday night and while still being a work in progress the store just looks awsome.

They took a pre-order from me for some Orioles game used pieces that they are working on getting and I cannot wait to see this store continue to expand and develop.

According to Andrew they should start getting more memorabilia including game used in around the end of this month and will continue to expand as the summer progresses.

If you are going to Oriole park check out their store along with all the great changes at the stadium.

Andrew mentioned that the phone lines should be hooked up sometime next week but he also mentioned they will take your order for future game used and memorabilia as well as the sports art pieces they are selling.

I will try posting a photo later of some game used baseballs they had in the store from the Yankees Orioles series. I wanted to grab one but Brett mentioned all 5 balls had sold within 30 minutes of going into the store.

Looks like the O's are finally going to get this game used business down after years of failure. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Jeb

Re: Art of the Game Camden Yards

Jeb - Thanks so much! It has been crazy. Again, sorry I couldn't spend a lot of time with you.

On Wednesday, we had in the Yankees YES Network doing a segment in our store. It was shown during the 8th inning if anyone wants to see it. I have no way of capturing the video off of my screen.

Hoping to meet more GUU people and thanks to everyone for the kind words and support!

Name:  ArtOfTheGame_store.jpg
Views: 1367
Size:  24.7 KB
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Jeb - Thanks so much! It has been crazy. Again, sorry I couldn't spend a lot of time with you.

On Wednesday, we had in the Yankees YES Network doing a segment in our store. It was shown during the 8th inning if anyone wants to see it. I have no way of capturing the video off of my screen.

Hoping to meet more GUU people and thanks to everyone for the kind words and support!

Attachment 62298
    Awesome. Congrats, Andrew --- I look forward to checking this out in person.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

This is really a great idea, any chance you'll be doing game day auctions?

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    P.S. Congrats to you, too, Brett ---- sorry, no edit function here.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by schubert1970 View Post
    This is really a great idea, any chance you'll be doing game day auctions?
    Its interesting that you mention the game auctions. I don't know yet but I will look into it.

I know many teams auctions are run by the charities arm of the team.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    We are 2 blocks from the convention center. When you come in for the National this summer, I will take you over there as we will be open on non-game days by appointment only and for special events.

Strange timing of the National this year, I am fairly certain the O's are out of town. The Nats should be in town so a good time for anyone visiting The National to head over to Nats Park.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

Andrew - Do you still have your Nationals connections or has this new venture changed that?

Quote Originally Posted by BaseballGM View Post
    Andrew - Do you still have your Nationals connections or has this new venture changed that?
    Yes, still working directly with several of the Nats players. Email me or call me.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I am sure after talking with Brett there are more great items to come to the store.