Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wjyoung
    • Feb 2013

Re: A look at the new Braves game used store at Turner Field

It's open this season, I went last night. It was stocked pretty well and had a lot of the big name players game used bats and jerseys.

Comment

• Clemson2004
      • Jan 2013

I'm around the ATL area. Going to have to go check this out

Comment

• timb69
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by coxfan
        Is this store open again for the 2013 season? I hope to make the April 3 game. Does the CNN Braves' store have any g-u stuff?

I was in there when WWE Raw was in town not too long ago. They have a few items, not much.

Comment

• Murph4Prez
          • Dec 2012

Do they have anything from Murph? Nameplate? ST jersey?

Comment

• esigs
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Murph4Prez
            Do they have anything from Murph? Nameplate? ST jersey?
            Your best bet is to contact Lisa directly. Her email is Lisa.Williams@braves.com. She can tell you what they have available for sale, and she has been pretty responsive whenever I email her.

Comment

• coxfan
              • Feb 2009

I got there last night (April 3) at the Phillies' game. I was happy to see a number of authenticated game-used balls. Some were designated as special for various reasons (eg Strasburg-pitched; milestones games; opening days, etc.) Those were priced around $100. They also had a variety of games represented with $35 g-u balls, and a note that one could buy a ball from that day's game.

They had a sampling of other kinds of game-used items: bases from postseason and clinching games; a few bats; a few helmets; some dugout lineup cards. Some jerseys, with some noted as spring training or issued, I think, though that's not my specialty so I didn't look closely. I agree that checking with Lisa is a good idea, as I'm sure they have a lot of other stuff that's not out in the small space. The shop is right above the entrance plaza on the RF side, and seems to open only when the gates are open for games.

Comment

• michaellechner
                • Feb 2013

I went by there before last nights game. Neat little store with some fair prices. I didn't have any extra cash on me but I'll definitely be back to pick up a batting helmet.

The only unfair prices I saw were for the Uggla jerseys. $600?! Let's get real!

Comment

• sogcollector
                  • Jul 2013

Can someone post the email address of the game used store?

Comment

• coxfan
                    • Feb 2009

Lisa Williams at Lisa.williams@braves.com handles the game-used inventory. I don't know if the store has a separate e-mail, but I believe everything goes through Lisa.

Comment

• coxfan
                      • Feb 2009

I was impressed with the way the stadium store was handling postseason authenticated balls on October 4, during NLDS game 2. They brought up authenticated balls from that game during the game, as early as the 4th inning. The holograms were on them, and were in the database about 24 hours later. Those balls were hot sellers at $75, most being sold almost immediately.

Plus, the staff had learned to look up holograms in the database for the other items they had from previous games, and we're great about doing so for you. By the way, the October 4 NLDS game was the exact 44th anniversary of the first-ever NL League Champinship series game on October 4, 1969. The Braves had won the first-ever western division championship but lost that first NLCS game to the Miracle Mets. The Braves didn't win a postseason game until 1991.

Comment

Working...