Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trade Question

Re: Trade Question

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
    Jeff -

To borrow and rework a phrase from P.T. Barnum:

"You can't please all the people all the time, but you can please some of the people some of the time."

I don't think the posts have declined, but I do agree that there has been a very apparent lack of 'supervision' since the attrition of many of the mods.

- Smitty
    I'm not questioning whether or not there has been a lack of supervision and moderating lately - I'm simply saying that, if there has been, it has not, from where I sit, resulted in anything approaching a bad, unpleasant or unusable forum. I question whether a "decline in participation and overall lack of quality posts" is a fair assessment of GUU today, and my own view is that it is not fair at all.

Re: Trade Question

Quote Originally Posted by godwulf View Post
    Am I the only one who hasn't noticed the "decline" and "lack", or doesn't think this is necessarily true?
    For better or worse, I think the number of posts have declined since a few members who either left or were banned happened to be very active and posted several threads each per week.

Henmick: I think you could always post items as trade, but they had to also include a cash sale price (for some reason, maybe to keep the value under the $500 per item limit).