Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Alex Rodriguez' 24th Grandslam Baseball...

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    Aren't you a rose fan, and he never cheated or gambled on the game. Enough said
    Rose being compared to A-Roids for cheating. Talk about a stretch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Why is it that you feel the need to post comments like this? If you don't like a player, that's fine. But when people make a post like Joel did, it doesn't call for you or anyone else to jump in with comments like this about the player. This is one of the main reasons I don't post often.

My comment was sarcastic based upon how a-roids over charges everyone for everything. Lighten up.

Alex would have over-charged if you were paying. But since you are NOT paying, then how is he over-charged?

I would personally would not spend a dime (that is 10 pennies) not a slang term for $10 on any of ROSE stuff. He is an ass in my book and always will be.

He oversigned a couple items from collectors in the past. I was on line to wait for my turn and as soon as I saw that, I just got off the line and demand my money back for the autograph tickets!

And if I get any of his stuff, I will personally DESTROYED them and put it on YOUTUBE for someone like you to cry over.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by marino13 View Post
    Alex would have over-charged if you were paying. But since you are NOT paying, then how is he over-charged?

I would personally would not spend a dime (that is 10 pennies) not a slang term for $10 on any of ROSE stuff. He is an ass in my book and always will be.

He oversigned a couple items from collectors in the past. I was on line to wait for my turn and as soon as I saw that, I just got off the line and demand my money back for the autograph tickets!

And if I get any of his stuff, I will personally DESTROYED them and put it on YOUTUBE for someone like you to cry over.
    Don't know if you can pay for his stuff using your food stamps, but hey good luck

Why ruin a good post like this with your trash talking? I wish the moderators would suspend people or kick them out for this type of stuff. Or maybe create at new area called “Trash Talking” so we can keep this type of mess out of all serious and good posts.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by schubert1970 View Post
    Don't know if you can pay for his stuff using your food stamps, but hey good luck

Ha ha.

Food stamps?

Look like your hero need more food stamps if you dont support him and his "I am sorry, I gamble on baseball".

It cant not get any lower for someone to PAY and get that sign.

Ha ha.

Food stamps?

Look like your hero need more food stamps if you dont support him and his "I am sorry, I gamble on baseball".

Think again

http://www.mab-celebrity.com/p-8511-...-prosmlb5.aspx

http://www.mab-celebrity.com/p-7903-...-prosmlb4.aspx

http://www.mab-celebrity.com/p-7833-...-prosmlb1.aspx

My points proven.

He became a joke of all joke. Really dude? You are a HIT king on the diamond and you have my respect as such. Now you are just a jackass for signing stuff like this.

what next?

"Pete Rose, I was abducted by Aliens and they love me"

or how about "Pete Rose, I know who shot Kenedy."

or how about "Pete Rose, Jose Canseso is my love child"

Unless you are about to be on food stamps for you to agree to sign stupid stuff.

Banned

Talking Re: Alex Rodriguez' 24th Grandslam Baseball...

Ha ha.

Food stamps?

Look like you need english book.

Quote Originally Posted by schubert1970 View Post
    Look like you need english book.

I might need it - but at least I can afford it, along with the over-price Alex stuff.

I cant say the same thing about idiots who support "I am sorry I bet on baseball" and other BS.

If that is how a "all time hit leader" and "a guarantee HOF" before he get caught and banned for life, then I guess you will need more than food stamps to support his cause.

so, it is all good to me.