Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

NBA games for photo matching help needed

Do any of you subscribe to NBA League Pass? If so, is it like MLB TV where you have access to archives of games high quality enough to conduct jersey photo matches with? I have a couple of jerseys from the past several years that I want to see if I can photo match through watching the games. Thanks.

Banned

Re: NBA games for photo matching help needed

Quote Originally Posted by salmon View Post
    Do any of you subscribe to NBA League Pass? If so, is it like MLB TV where you have access to archives of games high quality enough to conduct jersey photo matches with? I have a couple of jerseys from the past several years that I want to see if I can photo match through watching the games. Thanks.
    League pass only archives this years games.. wont go beyond that

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymbz View Post
    League pass only archives this years games.. wont go beyond that
    Great, thanks! And how long are the archived games available (are they taken off once the Finals is over)? Is the quality of the stream clear enough to see photo matches, like with MLB TV?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by salmon View Post
    Great, thanks! And how long are the archived games available (are they taken off once the Finals is over)? Is the quality of the stream clear enough to see photo matches, like with MLB TV?
    ive never seen MLB tv,, but League Pass is clear enough to do photomatches,,, as per example
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymbz View Post
    ive never seen MLB tv,, but League Pass is clear enough to do photomatches,,, as per example
    looks great, this should help with two jerseys I picked up this season. I'm not too familiar with League Pass but where do I sign up? I went to their main page but it only shows inputting your e-mail for updates next season. Is it not available now because it's the postseason?