Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Rzepczynski, Stefanski, Gryboski, Borkowski, Etc

So far I have 9 jerseys, which I don't think is too bad of a start. But, I need a lot of help on this one. If anyone has any or knows where there are some, please please please get back to me.
    Thanks

The Rzepczynski Opening Day jersey went for way out my league. I'm starting to lose hope in finding too many more "Ski" jerseys. This niche is a lot harder than just "13" jerseys. It feels a bit more fulfilling, but I am a bit discouraged at this point because I don't know what else to do. Any input or help tracking some more down would be greatly appreciated. They don't have to be just baseball jerseys.
    Thanks,

Smile Re: Rzepczynski, Stefanski, Gryboski, Borkowski, Etc

Quote Originally Posted by Number13 View Post
    The Rzepczynski Opening Day jersey went for way out my league. I'm starting to lose hope in finding too many more "Ski" jerseys. This niche is a lot harder than just "13" jerseys. It feels a bit more fulfilling, but I am a bit discouraged at this point because I don't know what else to do. Any input or help tracking some more down would be greatly appreciated. They don't have to be just baseball jerseys.
    Sorry that the Rzepczynski jersey went for way out of your league; I was pulling for you. One thing I've learned through collecting is not to lose hope. Items that I never thought I'd find I end up tracking down for my collection. I never thought I would ever find a Justin Smoak teal alternate gamer with the Dave Niehaus patch, after I saw one go for $1250+ on MLB.com Auctions. Turns out, this year, I was able to get one for $300 that was authenticated to a HR game. I've also had something like this happen countless times with my Bagwell collection. If you want something Rzepczynski, get on the Cardinals' email list. The Opening Day jerseys were of the WS commemorative variety, so it's not surprising that they went for premium prices. Not all will. Good luck. If you ever want to chat, email me.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

I'm gonna give a few teams a call this week and see if I can dig anything up.

Bump!

Banned

Thanks!!

Banned

Arrow Re: Rzepczynski, Stefanski, Gryboski, Borkowski, Etc

Eric:

I have a late 2000s A J Pierzynski bat, large piece missing from the handle, but all barrel and knob identifiers are present and intact. The bat is an M9 LS M243, black with silver print, and was obtained from a White Sox coach circa 2008. Disc with "12" is on the knob. I am asking $50 + $10 S&H. If you are interested or have questions, please email me at the address shown below. Sorry, no pics available.

Dave Miedema
    sox83cubs84@hotmail.com

Bump!

Good news bump!

A big thank you in advance to AstrosGU for hunting some down & to Matt with the D-backs for taking the time for a personal request!!!!

As always, I need more help.

Thanks