Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Diplay informational placecards

Got a few more place cards I'm going to be ordering... just thought I'd share and revive this old thread. Also, trying something new with the Hosmer bat and including the embedded photo matches instead of just the original photo. Never did get around to incorporating a logo, but at this point I'm going for consistency.
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Wes, what is the cost of each size? Do you just email them the file you create?
    All looks very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    Wes, what is the cost of each size? Do you just email them the file you create?
    All looks very nice!
    I've been doing these at 4x6" prints, which seems a good size. I use MPIX.com, which is the retail arm of professional print shop Miller Printing. These 4x6 cards, I print on metallic paper and single weight mat board which makes them nice and sturdy - thicker than a few baseball cards - and then I tack on the Lustre finish to add a nice shine. So all told I think its about $4 per card, looks like currently they run 59 cents for a 4x6 metallic paper print, 44 cents for the Lustre, and 230 cents for the single weight mat board mounting, so $3.33 per card plus shipping and tax. Just not expensive at all. I wouldn't do it for every one of my items, but for the photo-matched stuff I like to put that story with the item.

http://www.mpix.com/products/prints/papers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell