I won an auction September 30 on their website. Having never purchased from them before, I did not know what credit card I had on file for the auction, so I called their office on Monday October 2. I was told I had to update my Yahoo wallet, which I did not have. The guy on the phone told me no one was in that could help me with auctions and that was the only thing I could do.

I did a Live help thing on their website on Tuesday Oct 3 and was given a phone number to call along with an extension. No answer. I left a voice mail and have not heard back from that call.

I e-mailed Bob Malandro on October 3 and he copied the two auction guys to help me out. I emailed both and did not hear from them.

On Thursday, I received an e-mail from Nick Gomez. I called and left him a voice mail Friday. No return call. I called him again yesterday, and again, left him a voice mail.

Does anyone besides Bob Malandro actually return phone calls or e-mails to help out customers? At this point, I am very frustrated trying to deal with them and do not know what else I can do. They don't seem to be in a rush to get paid for the item...

Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks for any help,
Scott