Game used item you're tired of seeing.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Metsfan808
    • Sep 2007

Re: Game used item you're tired of seeing.

I am tired of seeing this jersey. I want it for my collection but the seller will not sell it at what I think is a ridiculously high offer i made. It should sell for less than half of the asking price based on what Alfonzo jerseys sell for. Jersey has been on eBay for months relisted every time the auction ends since last year!

__________________________________________________ _______________
    Always looking for any Edgardo Alfonzo game used stuff!
    cfiguer5@yahoo.com

Comment

• legaleagle92481
      Banned
      • Oct 2009

Gotta love this one. I wish Garnett jerseys were worth this much.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

A pair of common player Cleveland Browns home jerseys (BUSH and FULLER) that are up for bids yet again at over $260 each....to me, a little much for a (new) Browns common.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• jake33
          • Nov 2005

Also I am so sick of seeing some casual fan get a cheap walmart $15 jersey autographed and they think it is magically work $300 then. Just annoying to go through the mountains of that LEGITIMATE JUNK.

I don't think authentic signed jerseys have really any value. Yes, I know people can't afford a signed Peyton Manning game used jersey, but a signed authentic jersey to me isn't really special, I don't care which recent era who the player is. I would rather see a signed game sued jersey swatch card than a signed authentic jersey, that really isn't tough to get.

---

Also can be said for signed game used items, that sellers think the value doubles just because of an autograph that I will try to wipe off anyways.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

Recently up on eBay again, and still no taker: a late 1990s Yankees Paul O'Neill GU Yankees cap. Maybe the $800 opening bid has something to do with it? That item has been showing up on the Bay on and off for a couple of years now with still no takers!

Dave Miedema

Comment

• Mattapan03
              • Mar 2010

The billions of krukcards jersey's

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                Banned
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
                There's a GU Devil Rays cap of manager Lou Piniella that has been offered at least a dozen times, with opening bids in the $170-$200 range, and never draws a bid. I wonder why...?

Dave Miedema

Opening bid is down to $149.99, but still no takers. I'm starting to feel sorry for the seller.

Dave M.

Comment

• genius
                  • Aug 2007

This Notre Dame Jim Stone jersey was on ebay for two years. Got so tired of it that I videomatched it and made him an offer! Match on the position of the name compared to the rear numerals, other video from that game (Pitt Notre Dame 1978, great Montana 4th-quarter comeback) confirms names screened directly on the jersey, some great repairs on this one too.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2009

The overexposed 1996 Yankees GU cap worn by and signed by Paul O'Neill is back up on Bay for the umpteenth time in the last 3 years. It never draws bids, and the price ($800) is never reduced. You'd think that the seller would catch the drift, but, apprently not.

Dave Miedema

Comment

Working...