Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Arrow More bats availabe for sale:

1998 Rawlings natural tone cracked block letter bat of Henry Rodriguez (Cubs). cracked, tape job on handle and top edge of knob, several ball marks, moderate use. "456HR" engraved on knob and written on barrel end. "40" (H-Rod's uniform number written on both ends. CUBS shown as team name. Obtained in 1998 from Cubs coach after the one Rodriguez gave me was stolen. Autographed on mid-barrel in black sharpie. $55

2008 X-Bat 2-tone uncracked and autographed Ryan Garko bat. Reddish-brown grip, black barrel, silver print.Light tar application. Light use. Model 24, Pro Maple 4 signature model, autograph also in silver. $35

2007 Rawlings unused natural tone David Delucci bat. No real use to speak of, but still a nice pro bat. "456DD" engraved on knob, red pro ring. Both this and the Garko bat were received from an Indians coach on the same day in 2008. $30

Please add $10 S&H per order (not per bat) I have no means of sending pictures, but will answer all questions. Pay Pal, check, MO all OK.

Dave Miedema
    sox83cubs84@hotmail.com (email only)

Banned

Arrow Re: More bats availabe for sale:

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    1998 Rawlings natural tone cracked block letter bat of Henry Rodriguez (Cubs). cracked, tape job on handle and top edge of knob, several ball marks, moderate use. "456HR" engraved on knob and written on barrel end. "40" (H-Rod's uniform number written on both ends. CUBS shown as team name. Obtained in 1998 from Cubs coach after the one Rodriguez gave me was stolen. Autographed on mid-barrel in black sharpie. $55

2008 X-Bat 2-tone uncracked and autographed Ryan Garko bat. Reddish-brown grip, black barrel, silver print.Light tar application. Light use. Model 24, Pro Maple 4 signature model, autograph also in silver. $35

2007 Rawlings unused natural tone David Delucci bat. No real use to speak of, but still a nice pro bat. "456DD" engraved on knob, red pro ring. Both this and the Garko bat were received from an Indians coach on the same day in 2008. $30

Please add $10 S&H per order (not per bat) I have no means of sending pictures, but will answer all questions. Pay Pal, check, MO all OK.

Dave Miedema
    sox83cubs84@hotmail.com (email only)
    BUMP! Take $5 off any bat.

Dave M.

Banned

Re: More bats availabe for sale:

Henry Rodriguez is SOLD! Thanks to the buyer.

Dave M.

Sir, thanks for the bats! I havent opened them yet but I seen before work that they were at the house. Ill check the out when I get home from work tonight.

Banned

Arrow Re: More bats availabe for sale:

Bumping the Garko and the Dellucci for the last time.

Dave M.

do you still have the garko bat and if you do how much

Banned

Talking Re: More bats availabe for sale:

Quote Originally Posted by coletrain98 View Post
    do you still have the garko bat and if you do how much

I do still have the autographed Garko bat: $30 + $10 S&H would be fine. The bat was given to me by an Indians coach on 9/27/08.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    I do still have the autographed Garko bat: $30 + $10 S&H would be fine. The bat was given to me by an Indians coach on 9/27/08.
    You're selling your birthday gift?!?!
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

could you post a picture

Quote Originally Posted by coletrain98 View Post
    could you post a picture
    Dave doesn't have a camera, apparently...
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408