Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Minor League Jersey Auction Nights

I thought I would give this a try, any help is appreciated. I am looking to get some game worn jerseys from special auction nights at Minor League games. I can't attend these games in person. I was wondering if anyone could bid on the jerseys if they are able to attend. I would be happy to pay you a buyer fee based on the final price of the winning bid and shipping. Feel free to email me with any questions.
    Thank you. Andrew
    Here are the players and games that I would need help with:

KAWIKA EMSLEY-PAI – BRADENTON MARAUDERS Turn Back the Clock - MAY 31ST
    CHRIS KISSOCK – READING PHILLIES Go Green Night – MAY 31ST
    BRENT WYATT – ERIE SEAWOLVES Pink Breast Cancer - JUNE 8TH
    BLAINE HARDY – OMAHA STORM CHASERS Austism – JUNE 9TH
    CHRIS SCHWINDEN – BUFFALO BISONS Star Wars – JUNE 9TH
    CHRIS KISSOCK – READING PHILLIES Prostate Cancer – JUNE 17TH
    I collect items from baseball players that attended Lewis-Clark State College: Marvin Benard, Vic Darensbourg, Steve Decker, Tom Edens, Jason Ellison, Anthony Ferrari, Carlos Fisher, John Foster, Keith Foulke, Sean Halton, Blaine Hardy, Bucky Jacobsen, Chris Mabeus, Steve Reed, Brendan Ryan, Chris Schwinden, and Frank Williams. http://www.lcscbaseballhof.com
    or awbenish@gmail.com or http://www.lcscbaseballblog.com

Re: Minor League Jersey Auction Nights

Best of luck mate, you could try contacting teams themselves but I have had no luck this year (last year was OK though).

Let us know how you go and through what channels, I would be very interested!

Mark.

I was lucky enough to have someone at the Nashville Sounds bid on a Sean Halton Linedrives for Lungs Jersey for me this weekend. I won it at a fair price. Some organizations are helpful and willing to bid for you. Others have no interest because I assume it seems like a hassle for them. I will keep this updated as I try to get more jerseys direct from team.
    I collect items from baseball players that attended Lewis-Clark State College: Marvin Benard, Vic Darensbourg, Steve Decker, Tom Edens, Jason Ellison, Anthony Ferrari, Carlos Fisher, John Foster, Keith Foulke, Sean Halton, Blaine Hardy, Bucky Jacobsen, Chris Mabeus, Steve Reed, Brendan Ryan, Chris Schwinden, and Frank Williams. http://www.lcscbaseballhof.com
    or awbenish@gmail.com or http://www.lcscbaseballblog.com

A couple of years ago, someone in the Marketing department of the Charleston RiverDogs was nice enough to bid on a jersey for me, and even talked me out of bidding too high, as he had experience in what these things usually go for.

lcstate collector - if you are lucky enough to find anyone to help you with the Reading Phillies items, PLMK as I am keen on Drew Naylor + Tim Kennelly items.

Mark.

what do these typically go for? I'm sure there can be a huge range but would like to get a better feel. Was at the jersey auction for the Potomac Nationals last year. Some went for as low as $75 while Wang's (who pitched that night in rehab) went for $400 or so.

what do these typically go for? I'm sure there can be a huge range but would like to get a better feel. Was at the jersey auction for the Potomac Nationals last year. Some went for as low as $75 while Wang's (who pitched that night in rehab) went for $400 or so.

You hit the nail on the head...I've been doing these auctions for years and discovered the range is pretty large. I've seen some go for the minimum bid. However, a Kolten Wong jersey was purchased here in the multiple thousands range. I think it really depends on the turn out, the advertising before the game, the talent pool, and the overall organization and management of the auction.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

I remember that Wong jersey! I was trying to get someone to bid on it for me out there! I was shocked that it went so high.

many times prices are extremely "bubbly." I'll be at the next pnat jersey auction if there is anything you want bid on.