Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Chicago Cubs White Sox Stadium Question

Do either Wrigley or U.S. Cellular have a game used store? Thanks!

Banned

Cool Re: Chicago Cubs White Sox Stadium Question

Wrigley Field has stores both inside and across the street from the ballpark.

Dave Miedema

Re: Chicago Cubs White Sox Stadium Question

Thank you! Can you buy balls from the game you are attending? What are average prices on balls?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stdrwt11 View Post
    Thank you! Can you buy balls from the game you are attending? What are average prices on balls?
    I know The Cubs are now offering to sell balls from that day's game directly - No more affiliation with Steiner Sports. You can call The Cubs and ask for the Game Used Department to talk to someone. I had their business card but I misplaced it.

Question Re: Chicago Cubs White Sox Stadium Question

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    I know The Cubs are now offering to sell balls from that day's game directly - No more affiliation with Steiner Sports. You can call The Cubs and ask for the Game Used Department to talk to someone. I had their business card but I misplaced it.
    Do the Cubs sell hit balls or just foul balls and pitches in the dirt? What about the White Sox?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Do the Cubs sell hit balls or just foul balls and pitches in the dirt? What about the White Sox?
    I didn't ask when I visited the game used memorabilia stand inside the park. I have never found an interest in game used baseballs so I didn't ask details about them.

I was more concerned that they were selling a Starlin Castro jersey as an All-Star Game worn jersey instead of being worn a few days earlier against Pittsburgh. They were confused that they added the All-Star stars to the back of the jersey for players named to the team the weekend before making the jersey look like an All-Star jersey (but it was the wrong color, I believe it was grey and he wore home white in the actual game).

I believe everything with hologramed by MLB Auth.