Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Having a daughter on Monday..

I know this is getting down to the wire, but my daughter is going to be born on Monday 6-4-12. I was looking at the baseball schedule to see if the Tigers, Braves, or Brewers were playing. They are not, and those are the only teams I know of that have a GU contact. I was going to try to reserve a Lineup card or ball, nothing too fancy. Anyone have somebody who can help me out? I wish I had done this for my son. I know I could contact Stiener but I cant drop $250-350 on a lineup card. Also, if anyone has Anything authenticated from 6-21-10 please let me know. Thanks!
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

Email:
    jamesbrandt24 at yahoo.com

Banned

Re: Having a daughter on Monday..

Quote Originally Posted by GoTigers View Post
    I know this is getting down to the wire, but my daughter is going to be born on Monday 6-4-12. I was looking at the baseball schedule to see if the Tigers, Braves, or Brewers were playing. They are not, and those are the only teams I know of that have a GU contact. I was going to try to reserve a Lineup card or ball, nothing too fancy. Anyone have somebody who can help me out? I wish I had done this for my son. I know I could contact Stiener but I cant drop $250-350 on a lineup card. Also, if anyone has Anything authenticated from 6-21-10 please let me know. Thanks!
    Congrats. Try the Mets or Rangers they both have a huge GU department but I don't know if either has a game that day.

Congrats! June 4th is my mom's birthday!

Thanks, They are both playing and ill check into it. Thanks again
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

Email:
    jamesbrandt24 at yahoo.com

Congrats! check with memorabilia@nationals.com

The stand at the park says you can reserve things from the game you're watching, but it may take a few emails to get one back.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

congrats!

Congrats on the new addition Jimmy! You should try calling Steiner. If they have anything left from 6-21-10, they should give you a good price. I was lucky, Steiner had a clearance on lineup cards last year and I got a card from my sons May 2010 birthday for $60. Good luck!
    Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    donnie23fan at yahoo.com

If you are interested in anything from the Mets, you can email them at gameused@nymets.com They have a game on Monday against the Cardinals. I know that the lineup card is still available.

Congrats and good luck. Of course the Tigers were off on the day each of my sons were born.