Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: grey flannel

Re: grey flannel

Thank you. I will contact them and see what the problem is.

Not exactly game used but pretty close.....I got the original Script to "Gilligans Island"....I'm Gonna frame it and put it right next to my final script to "Happy Days".

I hope I'm not dating myself

Quote Originally Posted by halzeus View Post
    I won the University of Michigan basketball lot two game jerseys and two vintage warm up jackets.
    Glad they went to a true fan. I was looking at the lot, but found myself out of town and missed the end of the auction.

At least I won a Clippers lot with a Vaught jersey with my initial bid.

Quote Originally Posted by jppopma View Post
    Glad they went to a true fan. I was looking at the lot, but found myself out of town and missed the end of the auction.

At least I won a Clippers lot with a Vaught jersey with my initial bid.
    Do you know any history about the Michigan jerseys or warm up jackets? I found some pics from the game, but couldn't find anything on the jackets.

You can email me at authentic_wolverine@yahoo.com

Thanks

Banned

Wink Re: grey flannel

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    Not exactly game used but pretty close.....I got the original Script to "Gilligans Island"....I'm Gonna frame it and put it right next to my final script to "Happy Days".

I hope I'm not dating myself
    You are....but that's OK, as I could say the same for myself.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by dcgreg25 View Post
    I came away with four items from the Hershiser collection including the blue alternate Indians World Series jersey which I matched to a DVD of the game, Indians game used glove, game used Indians hats and 1997 Team Signed World Series bat. There were a few other items I wanted to add as well but these were the ones at the top of my list.
    The blue alternate jersey is a beautiful jersey. If you ever wish to move it let me know. Was it photo matched to a dugout photo, as I believe the Indians did not wear this jersey during the two games he pitched (Game 1 and 5)? I won the GU Hershiser World Series hat. I did play on the 1971 Cherry Hill Atlantic Little League team with Orel (still have my trophy and LL schedule) as well as high school ball at Chery Hill East.

Quote Originally Posted by LMU View Post
    The blue alternate jersey is a beautiful jersey. If you ever wish to move it let me know. Was it photo matched to a dugout photo, as I believe the Indians did not wear this jersey during the two games he pitched (Game 1 and 5)? I won the GU Hershiser World Series hat. I did play on the 1971 Cherry Hill Atlantic Little League team with Orel (still have my trophy and LL schedule) as well as high school ball at Chery Hill East.
    He wore it in Game 1.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LMU View Post
    LMU... please send me your email address at mickeymbz@comcast.net
    would like to ask you a question thanks