Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Giants "From The Clubhouse" Store At AT&T Park

Quote Originally Posted by marzomarz View Post
    for those curious - I was at the game last night (Cain's Perfect game). They sell GU'd balls from the same day. they sold 8 in the 6th inning and didn't get any more after that.
    Hi, Do you know how much the balls sold for? Thanks

Marrdar would you please email me!

Does anyone have an email address for this store?

Or will anyone be nearby shortly?

There is a Travis Blackley jersey on display (saw a pic on twitter) and I would love to know the holo number and price.

Thanks!

Saw your post a bit too late. Just came back from the WBC semi final game from AT&T park. I did see the Blackley jersey, but don't know the price/hologram. Most common player jerseys there are at $199~299.

Quote Originally Posted by Klattsy View Post
    Does anyone have an email address for this store?

Or will anyone be nearby shortly?

There is a Travis Blackley jersey on display (saw a pic on twitter) and I would love to know the holo number and price.

Thanks!

Found out the price, but just chasing the holo number. I emailed the address earlier in this thread but haven't got a response. He only played 4 games that year so i'm guessing issued but would love to know for sure.

I asked a friend who attended the game to check the jersey. It's a alt road jersey which wasn't used at all; the wash tag inside doesn't show any sign of washing. So it's just a team-issued jersey as you guessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Klattsy View Post
    Found out the price, but just chasing the holo number. I emailed the address earlier in this thread but haven't got a response. He only played 4 games that year so i'm guessing issued but would love to know for sure.

Latest picture of the Clubhouse Store. The store was expanded and moved behind the home plate area.

All of the jerseys I saw were from 2012. The home white (cream) and road greys were mostly team issued, and the orange alternates were game used. Some game used bats, baseballs, bases, and team issued helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by csu398 View Post
    I asked a friend who attended the game to check the jersey. It's a alt road jersey which wasn't used at all; the wash tag inside doesn't show any sign of washing. So it's just a team-issued jersey as you guessed.
    How much is the Blackley? Also have they got any baseballs from this date? May 02, 2012 Giants Vs Marlins

More pictures from the Clubhouse:

After opening day weekend, where the Giants wore Gold jerseys to celebrate their 2012 WS Championship. The Clubhouse sold the jerseys (with pants), helmets, and caps. They also sold game used bases and baseballs from the game, and gold color "K" signs. The picture also includes 2012 Post season helmets and champagne bottles.

One more picture: