Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Giants "From The Clubhouse" Store At AT&T Park

I have attached pictures of the new S.F. Giants "From The Clubhouse" store at AT&T Park, located in Section 119, on the 3rd Base side.

The store has game used and team issue jerseys, 2010-present, including this year's Home Gigantes jerseys from 5/5/12, Road Mother's Day jerseys from 5/13/18 and Home Alternate Orange jerseys from 5/18/12. All have mlb authentication holograms on the jerseys. Most of the big names are gone, but there is a Lincecum Orange alternate available for $2,999.

From the pictures you can also see game used bases, baseballs, lineup cards, helmets, caps, spring training/batting practice jerseys, bats (these go quick), and champagne bottles from the 2010 post season, all with mlb authentication holograms.

There is also a separate section for non game used items signed by stars - Will Clark, Tim Lincecum, etc.

Tyler and Jimmy work the store, and have been very helpful to me and other collectors. I was at the 6/1/12 game, and 5 jerseys sold that day (Arias Orange, Affeldt Orange, Blanco Gigantes, Righetti Gigantes, Bochy Gigantes).

As a collector, this store is great because you can see the items before you buy them. I prefer jerseys that have good game use, and I can compare the jerseys before deciding on which one to purchase.

Re: Giants "From The Clubhouse" Store At AT&T Park

very nice!!! Where's the Bonds stuff ???
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Thanks for the pictures of the Giants store. However, isn't it amazing that for the price of a Tim Lincecum jersey, one could have bought a World Series game used jersey from the Rangers' Auctions, with a choice out of most of the players on the team?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

The Rangers did lose the World Series (twice), so if and when they do win one, I think the prices and demand would be much higher. Would a collector rather spend $3500 for a Josh Hamilton jersey in a World Series they lost or $5000 for a jersey worn by Josh Hamilton for a World Series champion year? As a collector, if I had the money, I would prefer the latter.

Lincecum was the winning pitcher for the 2010 World Series Game 1 and clinching Game 5, on top of that, a two time Cy Young award winner. Those accomplishments top that of any Rangers player at this point of his career.

That looks pretty nice, prices are pretty high in my opinion...but whatever. Does anyone know what other teams have something like this?

Banned

Do you know if they take phone orders?

Awesome pics, thanks for posting them.

I can't see all the prices, but they seem somewhat reasonable compared to what the Red Sox charge at Yawkey Way Store.

Question Re: Giants "From The Clubhouse" Store At AT&T Park

Quote Originally Posted by Marrdar View Post
    The Rangers did lose the World Series (twice), so if and when they do win one, I think the prices and demand would be much higher. Would a collector rather spend $3500 for a Josh Hamilton jersey in a World Series they lost or $5000 for a jersey worn by Josh Hamilton for a World Series champion year? As a collector, if I had the money, I would prefer the latter.
    Is the Lincecum orange jersey from 2010? Also, do you know what happened to the World Series jerseys from that same year? I don't recall whether they were kept, auctioned off, or something else.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Good to see the photos. Given the space they've given this, the Giants clearly see this as a significant revenue opportunity. Here's more about the store:
    http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com...to-next-level/

Ripken - Thank you for the link to the article;

Frikativ54 - The Lincecum jersey is from 2012 with a Golden Gate bridge patch. He pitched in the orange jersey on May 4th. The Giants sold a few World Series shirts after the 2010 season, many of the jerseys were kept by the players.

LegalEagle92481 - I don not think they take phone orders for the clubhouse store, but you can get their latest list of available items at: gameused@sfgiants.com.