X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 5toolplayer
    • Apr 2011

Re: Bryce Harper vs Mike Trout

Originally posted by DJaeger22
    Harper all the way... met him on a few occasions and he was very nice every time. Based on ability and skill set I'm pretty biased because I've seen Bryce play a good amount of games and have yet to catch a Trout game.

Seen Harper in ST, very impressive kid. He'll be a monster when he fills out in the next couple of years. Trout is built like an NFL safety with speed to burn. Not like the typical fast guy wimps like Brett Gardner. I'll see him 1st hand July 22-25 when we fly across country to see the Angels play. Can't wait
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• 5toolplayer
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Jags Fan Dan
      That's a clown question, bro.
      harper is a punk. Stupid question from the reporter but come on Bryce.
      5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
        • May 2009

Originally posted by 5toolplayer
        harper is a punk. Stupid question from the reporter but come on Bryce.
        Wait a minute. A month ago you were saying this kid is so mature for a 19 year-old, and now you are calling him a punk?

Comment

• 5toolplayer
          • Apr 2011

Oh Jesus... RAULMONDESI43 decided to bless this thread with yet another baited comment.

Please repost where I said anything about Harper being Mature! Him being a 19 year old kid and doing stupid 19 year old kid things is what that thread was about. Again you come on here and waste my time trying to act like Mr Tough Guy King Hippo. Get a life u clown
          5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
            • May 2009

Oh Jesus... RAULMONDESI43 decided to bless this thread with yet another baited comment.

Please repost where I said anything about Harper being Mature! Him being a 19 year old kid and doing stupid 19 year old kid things is what that thread was about. Again you come on here and waste my time trying to act like Mr Tough Guy King Hippo. Get a life u clown
            I'm not baiting you. Where's my hook and line? I'm just reminding you that a month ago you were telling everyone to ease up on Bryce and showing some support for him, now you call him a punk? Make up your mind.

Comment

• 5toolplayer
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by LastingsMilledge85
              Wait a minute. A month ago you were saying this kid is so mature for a 19 year-old, and now you are calling him a punk?
              OK show me where I said Bryce was such a mature 19 year old.
              5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
                • May 2009

OK show me where I said Bryce was such a mature 19 year old.
                Search your post history. You mentioned you were doing stupid stuff, and that we shouldn't expect him to have flaws. Something along those lines. Maybe "mature" was the wrong choice of words, but you were certainly sticking up for this guy as if you knew him. Oh, and "Mr Tough Guy King Hippo" priceless...

Comment

• OaklandAsFan
                  • Sep 2007

woohoo check out golden boy's 0 for 7 with FIVE k's today!! Man guess all his memorabilia just dropped a few hundred bucks

Comment

• 5toolplayer
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by LastingsMilledge85
                    Search your post history. You mentioned you were doing stupid stuff, and that we shouldn't expect him to have flaws. Something along those lines. Maybe "mature" was the wrong choice of words, but you were certainly sticking up for this guy as if you knew him. Oh, and "Mr Tough Guy King Hippo" priceless...

Yes I said Bryce Harper was acting like a 19 year old. Acting like most 19 year olds do. You were trying to hold him to a different standard because he plays the game of baseball. Never once did I mention the word mature. HE SWUNG A BAT, HIT A WALL, THE BAT CRACKED HIM IN THE HEAD. A 19 year old, childish mistake. Yes. Does that mean I think he's the coolest guy on the planet?? No. Does that mean he isn't a punk? No. Stop wasting my time with your "wrong choice of words" garbage.
                    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• LastingsMilledge85
                      • May 2009

Stop wasting my time with your "wrong choice of words" garbage.
                      Don't post then...

Comment

• joelsabi
                        • Aug 2005

the player who is willing to dress up as Lady Gaga for a rookie haze gets my vote.
                        Attached Files
                        Regards,
                        Joel S.
                        joelsabi @ gmail.com
                        Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

Working...