Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

DERRICK ROSE 2012 GAME USED / WORN SHOES - vs PISTONS 4/15 - 24PTS / 9ASSTS

I have a pair of Derrick Rose game worn shoes from this past season 2012. From what I was told, they were worn in a game on 4/15/2012 in Detroit. Pics on getty do show him wearing these same shoes, though no pic is clear enough for an exact photomatch.

I have no LOA or COA. These were obtained by a fellow forum member through C.J Watson and his charity organization.

I paid more than I am asking, but I figure I'd rather them find a good home through a fellow forum member that on ebay.

Let me know if you are interested.

Shipping will be $25.00

ALSO WILL TRADE FOR OR TOWARDS A DAWSON, MORELAND, DURHAM, VANCE LAW OR GRACE CUBS JERSEY
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: DERRICK ROSE 2012 GAME USED / WORN SHOES - vs PISTONS 4/15 - 24PTS / 9ASSTS

OOOOOPS....NEED TO LIST A PRICE

$500

Im not sure in the photos if the lighting is off but are they orange? If you game recap Bulls on ESPN 4/15 they have a few nice getty photos of the shoes and in the photos they look Red. Not 100% sure because of all the lights in the arena, just my opinion.

They are definately RED. Just poor lighting on my camera phone I took the pics with.

Shoes Have Sold....thanks To The Buyer!!

O well if they are red then thats the same shoes he wore that game. They look exactly the same in about 5-6 good getty photos.