Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Last touchdown jersey?

I have got a jersey signed and dated that turns out to be the last touchdown scored by this top 5 TD scorer of all time in the NFL. It has ROCK solid documentation and is photomatched. How much extra, if any, is that jersey worth compared to a normal used jersey by same player? Thanks

Re: Last touchdown jersey?

My guess is it's LT?

I personally would be less willing to pay a premium for it.

I had a chance to buy his last NFL Jersey ever worn and I would say the last jersey is far less desirable to me than a powder Blue Chargers.

Banned

The Jets jerseys are a dime a dozen. JO had four or five at one point. Mei Gray currently has one and the NFL auctioned at least two. He will forever be remembered as a Charger so to me the Jets stuff is less desirable even though it was worn for his last carry, yard, game, td, reception, etc. Plus your jersey is washed and does not show use from what I understand as JO offered me the same jersey last week.

No, its not LT. Thanks for the replies so far, keep them coming.

Banned

Then who is it? I highly doubt its Emmitt or Jerry Rice. Moss is still active. Owens is the only other one in the top 5 and he is still trying to comeback to the NFL.

Banned

Your username is Charger and its interesting that JO was selling LTs last jersey signed and inscribed last week.

Marion Butts?

The jersey is from the Top 2. Not LT because its photomatched and apparently the LTs from JO are washed so photomatching is tough on a clean jersey. Don't want to sell the jersey is way I am not reveiling the player. Just a simple question on the added value of it, if any.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CHARGER View Post
    The jersey is from the Top 2. Not LT because its photomatched and apparently the LTs from JO are washed so photomatching is tough on a clean jersey. Don't want to sell the jersey is way I am not reveiling the player. Just a simple question on the added value of it, if any.
    If your talking Emmitt or Jerry thats a whole new ballgame. Both are considered among the best players ever and retired before the current one jersey per game that ends up on the market fad. I would say a 20-25% premium at least.