Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Lets see your Frank Thomas GU items!

I'd love to see what items other collectors have in there private collections. I'll start with a couple. Can't wait to see what everyone has.

Here is my first post...Game Used and auto'd Reebok Red Fingered batting gloves. These became something of a grail item for me as he only used this style for a single season. Missed out on them on eBay as they went for an astronomical price, turned up at a MEARS auction about 2 months later and went for about half as much. Happy to have them in the collection...finally!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Lets see your Frank Thomas GU items!

Here are the similarly difficult to find Red 35 Reebok Wristbands that, IMO, were designed to accompany these batting gloves.

2006 Gamer
    -Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Perhaps the best thing to come out of ESM. Love it! Do you still have the signed loa?

Keep em coming!

Lastly on the Reebok and Red issued gloves and wristbands I present my Frank Thomas glove, cir 1997-99. The missing thumb holder was going to be a deal breaker for me, but then I got to looking at some pictures and I began to feel better.

Here is another example of how the card companies are ruining OUR hobby. This is probably one of the best examples of why its been so hard to track down a pair of those red fingered batting gloves! Talk about frustrating. When I first saw this card I gasped for air LOL Would I ever be able to find myself of pair for my collection, or had they all been chopped up and vultured for card use.

Yes, I actually bought it from www.gameusedsportsonline.com, they had it and I saw the inscription and recognized it from the ESM contract. I received the photo of thomas signing the bat with the signed LOA. Was a great purchase, they had one more and I wish I would have bought it.

They also had, at the time, 3-4 Robinson Cano signed and inscribed gamers on that website, the cheapest was $150 because it was a melvin mora model , still, wish I would have purchased EVERY single one. They capped at the time at about $300. What a steal that would have been.

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto

Quote Originally Posted by spartanservitto View Post

They also had, at the time, 3-4 Robinson Cano signed and inscribed gamers on that website, the cheapest was $150 because it was a melvin mora model , still, wish I would have purchased EVERY single one. They capped at the time at about $300. What a steal that would have been.

-Tony
    Dont worry Tony, two of the bats could not be located once I bought them!

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    HAHA . Im glad someone bought them that appreciates them. Can you post pictures of the two just to refresh my memory. I have dwelled on this for years (seriously lol).

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tony Servitto

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    WAIT, did they have them in stock or no !?!?!

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tony Servitto