Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Re: 2012 ALL STAR Game Worn Batting Practice Jerseys

Estaban,
    Thanks for the further communication.
    Still this is not a fair practice to have. It should be first come first served on all jersey's period!

Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by BernBabyBern View Post
    Estaban,
    Thanks for the further communication.
    Still this is not a fair practice to have. It should be first come first served on all jersey's period!

Pablo
    Pablo, I can certainly understand your frustration.

Yes, my rep confirmed the MLB price that was set and called and I gave my credit card information. Then I find out I could be outbid and not get it.
    Very fustrating indeed.

Pablo

To the future owner of the Matt Carpenter ASG BP jersey:

I'm a [I]huge[I] Matt Carpenter fan and hope to follow him throughout his career. I'm just getting started in collecting (he's my first PC player) and wasn't aware that this sort of early claiming was possible. If you'd like to recoup your investment in the Matt Carpenter item and/or make a small profit and know it's going to an enormous fan, please contact me. Thanks!

Smile Re: 2012 ALL STAR Game Worn Batting Practice Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by jlengeli View Post
    To the future owner of the Matt Carpenter ASG BP jersey:

I'm a [I]huge[I] Matt Carpenter fan and hope to follow him throughout his career. I'm just getting started in collecting (he's my first PC player) and wasn't aware that this sort of early claiming was possible. If you'd like to recoup your investment in the Matt Carpenter item and/or make a small profit and know it's going to an enormous fan, please contact me. Thanks!
    Good luck to you. Don't worry: items have their way of making the rounds. Just be patient, and you'll have the PC items you're looking for. Good luck.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Great Home Run derby. Jerseys looked decent too. Good luck to all, fingers crossed, in picking up these new additions to our collections!

Thanks Les! I'll try!

Quote Originally Posted by jlengeli View Post
    Thanks Les! I'll try!
    Hey brother, contact me at ocsd143@yahoo.com I might be able to guide you in the right direction.

Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by MarlinsFan1993 View Post
    So I spoke to my rep (Steven) again today and basically what has happened is that on a very select few jerseys there was miscommunication between the reps who had multiple buyers on them. This is what has caused some jerseys to not be sold first come, first served. Like I mentioned earlier this was not the case with the jersey I was interested in, but apparently this has happened on some of the big ticket items. Steven assured me that the reps are working to get on the same page so that this does not happen again.

Sounds like they are doing some 'damage control' by using the term 'miscommunication'

Quote Originally Posted by kellsox View Post
    Sounds like they need to get their story straight. Whatever sales model it is that they are using, I don't think I would want to be a part of it.
    +1

If they want an auction, why don't they just list them on MLB Auctions? My guess is that MLB knows it cannot get as much as they want by auctioning off many of the items, except the superstars where multiple bidders would be interested.

Besides, are these BP jerseys really game "used"? They didn't play a game wearing them.