Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Oakland A's Game Used Stand

Quote Originally Posted by AthleticsFan View Post
    They do have Josh Reddick's 2012 Japan Series jersey available for sale. It is a bit cheaper than Cespedes' jersey and it is completely covered in dirt.

I saw that on Sunday. Just got back from my baseball roadtrip. So I have to pay down my CC before I buy a jersey $600 is right at the top of my price range for a new jersey.

They had Weeks (covered in dirt on the front) McCarthy and a few others from Japan, all for $600. Cespedes was the only one more than that.

Actually, the Japan Series Reddick jersey was $1,000 when I saw it on Sat and Sun. The cheapest jerseys were $500.

they must have altered prices a bit. I'll be back up in August, we'll see how things are going at the stand then

Rick - Shoot me a PM if you're interested in Suzuki memorabilia.
    Sent you a PM. You could also email me at guppies@guppies4me.com

Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandAsFan View Post
    they must have altered prices a bit. I'll be back up in August, we'll see how things are going at the stand then
    They did have a Reddick JRD road jersey for $600, so that might have been the one you saw at that price.

I sure hope they lower the prices as there are no real good "deals" to be had.

Starting on Monday, July 30th, the A's game used stand started taking orders for game used baseballs from that day's game. I believe orders had to be placed by the 3rd inning and the baseballs would be available for pick-up around the 7th inning.

Starting on Monday, July 30th, the A's game used stand started taking orders for game used baseballs from that day's game. I believe orders had to be placed by the 3rd inning and the baseballs would be available for pick-up around the 7th inning.
    Can you specify if you want a pitched ball from a certain pitcher? Or are they un-authenticated random ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Klattsy View Post
    Can you specify if you want a pitched ball from a certain pitcher? Or are they un-authenticated random ones?
    All of the game used baseballs they sell have the MLB authentication holograms on them. They will include a description of the last play the ball was used in including the pitcher, the batter and the outcome.

Are you looking fro Balfour and Blackley?

All of the game used baseballs they sell have the MLB authentication holograms on them. They will include a description of the last play the ball was used in including the pitcher, the batter and the outcome.

Are you looking fro Balfour and Blackley?
    Correctamundo. Depending how expensive they are. If they are MLB Auctions type prices I will wait for secondary market.

Thanks,
    Mark.