Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Jay Gibbons Orioles jersey

So a deer thought it would be a good idea to run into my car last night and I have always picked a higher deducatible on my car insurance because I wanted my rates to be lower... Well its comeback to bite me in the ass as now since I just bought a house I really do not have that money just laying around anymore...

Anyway I have an item I really do not want to see nor do I even know where to begin with a price but I am open to offers and if I see one that makes it worth me selling I will.

I have a Jay Gibbons home white Orioles jersey.. I picked it up at fanfest a few years ago on the game used jersey rack.

I am just going to say $500 because it fits into the forum rules but I am open to listening to offers and I have no clue the market for it. I know this price is high but given the fact I really do not want to sell I am mostly just letting it be known I have this item and if there is anyone out there who has to have it they will make me an offer that I can at least look at and if the # works for me it is theirs...

brian.berger@cablespeed.com

Re: Jay Gibbons Orioles jersey

$275