Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: My "SKI" Collection

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    Where did you track down the Reds TBTC jersey?
    MLB had them up for auction last week. There are more up there now.

Quote Originally Posted by jtnatalierica View Post
    Hello Number 13, I've been a member for about 7 years, have posted a few times here. I've got a real good friend that's a "SKI". His name is Brian Sikorski and played with Texas, Houston, San Diego and Cleveland. He also played in Japan for 9 seasons with the Yamori Giants, Chibba Lotte, Yakult Swallows and the Siebu Lions. He played on 2 All-Star teams and was Japan's closer of the year 2 seasons ago. He has many Major League jerseys from Japan and, if you're interested, may be able to pry a couple away. I don't know how many Major League jerseys he has, but, I've got his Cleveland, Houston and San Diego jerseys. He's given me 2 TBTC jerseys from Japan, very colorful, that come with shirt, pants, hat, stirrups, patent leather belt and sanitaries. Email me with what you're looking for and I can put him in touch with you. He gave me a Yamori jersey, on par with the Yankees, and saw it personally signed by Sadahara Oh, very much in my possession. Email me at: waelchli29808@yahoo.com. We can phone each other to work out details. Japanese jerseys from their Major League are very hard to come across, but, they give him 6-8 jerseys every year, so he has somewhere around 45 jerseys in bins. I think he would part with some for the right offering.
    email sent

I have a Stefanski locker plate, it'll fit your collection better than mines. I can sell it close to what I paid for it. Let me know if you are interested.

guppies@guppies4me.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mike Zagurski Minor League Jersey

2012 Hispanic Heritage Mike Zagurski
    Thanks again to Matt and Robert with the D-backs!