Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: national 2012

Re: national 2012

wasn't planning on hitting up the show at all but now I will be driving from NJ to NC on that Sunday and may stop in for a bit to see what I can snatch up as last minute deals.

afternoon forum,

this will be our 28th year at a national convention....its always great to see our friends and collectors.....as always we will have over 150 game used bats.....yankees, orioles, pujols.....etc.....also at our table this year will be one of the finest game used yankees bat ever found, including 1966 mantle jersey, clemente bat and jersey...etc etc..we have 2 booths...and alot of amazing game used items.....our booth # is 2463...
    come on by and say hi.......thegoodz15......sports world scott goodman

Does anyone have like a free or discounted ticket for Thursday? I think it is dumb to have to pay $20 bucks for a preview day.

Quote Originally Posted by BergerKing22784 View Post
    Does anyone have like a free or discounted ticket for Thursday? I think it is dumb to have to pay $20 bucks for a preview day.
    or wednesday whatever the first day is

Hey all, I need a little help tracking down the contact info for a dealer Imet at the National last year. For this group the most noticeable item heusually displayes is a late 50's era Team Canada flannel baseball jersey. I'm actuallyinterested in an autographed baseball he has/had and of course I lost his contactinfo after the show. If anyone sees this dealer it would be much appreciated ifyou could grab his card or e-mail address for me. Thanks.

I can be reached at russandkaty@att.net. Thanks!

Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodz15 View Post
    afternoon forum,

this will be our 28th year at a national convention....its always great to see our friends and collectors.....as always we will have over 150 game used bats.....yankees, orioles, pujols.....etc.....also at our table this year will be one of the finest game used yankees bat ever found, including 1966 mantle jersey, clemente bat and jersey...etc etc..we have 2 booths...and alot of amazing game used items.....our booth # is 2463...

Do you have any San Francisco Giants GU stuff? I will swing by your booth for sure
    -Looking for G/U SF Giants 2008-Current
    www.sfgiantscollectibles.com

garrett.unruh@yahoo.com

Glad to see that Brooks Robinson is going to be there. Anybody that goes I am interested in hearing how he is doing health wise? I know that he has had health problems recently and did not attend the induction ceremony in Cooperstown.

I would like to go, but it is about 3 hours to Baltimore, I have other things scheduled, and would be very costly to go. Hope everyone has a good time.

Chris

preston can you email me? i have a question

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodz15 View Post
    afternoon forum,

Can someone visit him in the booth and ask why he refused to refund the forum member he sold the bogus ripken St. Pat's jersey to?

I will be there on Friday. For anyone around on the weekend, Nationals Park is 35 miles away and home every day thru the weekend. Friday is a 1 ticket doubleheader with the Marlins.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500