Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

1999 Tedy Brushi Patriots Jersey

Just wondering if anyone can tell me anything about this jersey. I only collect game used baseball items and have no clue about football. A friend at work brought me this jersey and asked if the jersey was any good. He acquired it from a memorabilia dealer (doesn't remember the name) back in 2000/2001. I took some pics for him and told him I would throw them up on the board. You can see dirt marks although faded in various places on the jersey but no marks on the numbers or nameplate on the back. Any store bought jersey I have seen doesn't have the sleeves or length that this one has. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Scott
    sandman02910@cox.netName:  Bruschi Jersey.JPG
Views: 1582
Size:  120.4 KB

Name:  Bruschi Jersey (1).JPG
Views: 525
Size:  95.2 KB

Name:  Bruschi Jersey (2).JPG
Views: 569
Size:  106.6 KB

Name:  Bruschi Jersey (3).JPG
Views: 708
Size:  130.4 KB

Re: 1999 Tedy Brushi Patriots Jersey

Obviously I meant Bruschi. I can't believe I spelled his name wrong in the title.

I bought a game used '98 Bruschi from NFL auctions, shortly after 9-11, in one of their first auction. It was a Starter size 48. It also was shortened just to the top of the side splits on the tail. Other than those differences the sleeves & spandex sides were the same.

Roger

I know for a fact they wore red numbers in the Super Bowl against the Packers. That was in January of 1997.

Looks like they used red numbers in 1999, as well.