Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

MLB TV Screenshot Help?

I have been looking for pictures of a certain player during a game and have been unable to locate it at all on the internet (e.g. google, getty images..etc)

I recently acquired via trade a road grey jersey of New York Yankee David Robertson which was used on June 27th 2010. Based on the box score, he only pitched 0.2 innings so I was able to narrow down that he pitched in the 6th inning of that game

I do not have the ability to get screen shots on MLB TV online and was wondering if anyone can do me a favor and grab a screen shot of him up close wearing the jersey. I am hoping they still have 2010 in their archives. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Re: MLB TV Screenshot Help?

Quote Originally Posted by GameUsedGR61 View Post
    I have been looking for pictures of a certain player during a game and have been unable to locate it at all on the internet (e.g. google, getty images..etc)

I recently acquired via trade a road grey jersey of New York Yankee David Robertson which was used on June 27th 2010. Based on the box score, he only pitched 0.2 innings so I was able to narrow down that he pitched in the 6th inning of that game

I do not have the ability to get screen shots on MLB TV online and was wondering if anyone can do me a favor and grab a screen shot of him up close wearing the jersey. I am hoping they still have 2010 in their archives. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
    This is the best one I could get. Hope it helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

thank you so much... i really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by onlyalbert View Post
    This is the best one I could get. Hope it helps.

Onlyalbert. I just purchased MLB TV on my laptop, but I can not figure out how to get a screen shot or save an image from it. Can you please tell me how to do that? Thanks for your help!

Hit FN button (lower left) and Prtsc button upper right (print screen)

Then just paste image into paint or whatever image program you use.