Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cooperstown Stores

I haven't been to Cooperstown in 2007, and at that time my interests were a bit different. I may be heading back there in a few weeks, and wanted to know if anyone here knew about what sorts of memorabilia are sold in the plethora of shops there. I am specifically looking for bobble heads (various years, preferably stadium giveaways). Any insight is appreciated, thanks.

Re: Cooperstown Stores

All way over priced. I went to one yesterday and they were asking $5,600 for a 1949 Dodger signed ball. Plus there's not many stores anymore, only acouple.

Banned

Agreed with Yanks, many of the stores that were once there from my own memory are no longer there. Everything is generally way overpriced and there is virtually nothing game used anywhere. It looks like one or two new stores opened up since last I was there in 07 (was just there 2 weeks ago) however prepare to pay a steep price for anything of real value.

Joe

There is probably 10-15 stores that sell sports cards and memorabilia. As far as bobbleheads, I am sure they are sold at some of the locations, but did not really look for those when I visited. I do not know how many bobbleheads are sold either and if they are stadium giveaways.

I do feel it is worth making the trip to see what is sold. Whether they have what you want and the price is another story. It is also worth touring the Hall of Fame and seeing what their store has to offer.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    I haven't been to Cooperstown in 2007, and at that time my interests were a bit different. I may be heading back there in a few weeks, and wanted to know if anyone here knew about what sorts of memorabilia are sold in the plethora of shops there. I am specifically looking for bobble heads (various years, preferably stadium giveaways). Any insight is appreciated, thanks.
    Lastings -

If you have any interest in Rockies SGA Bobble Heads, I have the following:
    • 2002 Todd Helton
    • 2002 Larry Walker
    • 2011 Ubaldo Jimenez
    • 2011 Troy Tulowitzki
    • 2011 Cargo Gonzalez

Let me know -

Smitty