It is very sad with the situation at Penn State and what Jerry Sandusky did to 10 innocent children. However, the decision issued by the NCAA on Monday concerning Penn State is like dropping the atomic bomb on millions of innocent people. Penn State will never be the same as a result of the extreme decision. College graduates, Alumni, and others will be affected and their degrees will be tainted. Businesses in State College will go out of business. Players that played hard to win games will now be told that it does not matter now. Plenty of other problems will occur. Should the NCAA have taken the case to the level it was taken to and affect the lives of many innocent people? Not to this level. I agree with a fine that helps fight the cause, but you do not drop the atomic bomb on Penn State. I feel the NCAA leadership (Mark Emmert) handled the situation very poorly. The NCAA may have ruined the lives of many innocent people and Penn State will never be the same.

I would also like to point out that Louis Freeh resigned in 2001 as FBI Director due to poor leadership and controversy. After reading this, is the report even accurate? Is the decision political and out of jealousy? Why did the NCAA not conduct its own investigation?

I feel more info will be coming out and what was done on Monday was the worse way to handle the problem. It is wrong to affect the lives of innocent people and that is what the NCAA accomplished.

Chris