Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: MLB Authenticated "HIT" bat ...

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    Here is a Johnny Damon I recently bought directly from the Rays!

Session Name:
    TB AT BOS
    Session Date: August 16, 2011
    Autographer:
    Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
    Additional Information: JOHNNY DAMON LOUISVILLE SLUGGER GENUINE G175 507 CAREER DOUBLE, PASSING BABE RUTH ON THE ALL TIME LIST FOR DOUBLE AGAINST DAN WHEELER IN THE 9TH INNING AT FENWAY PARK AUGUST 16, 2011, 6-2 SCORE

Attachment 65521

Attachment 65522

This is FREAKING awesome.

Got a die-hard DAMON fan in my circle - so if one day get bored with this, inbox me and we can work out a deal or two.

Singles are nice. Home Runs are better. This is the only thing that has left my collection that I've ever regretted parting with later. It's in another nice collection now. Ahem, you know you want to sell it back to me! :-)

- CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
    Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Quote Originally Posted by rdeversole View Post
    Singles are nice. Home Runs are better. This is the only thing that has left my collection that I've ever regretted parting with later. It's in another nice collection now. Ahem, you know you want to sell it back to me! :-)

Dude -- I am sorry to open old wound.

But then again, I guess the funds were helpful at the time of the transaction.

Now, I got a new "itch" for game used bat - actual hit - MLB authenticated, of course. So, if anyone is selling, let me know what you got and we go from there.

Since ALL of these "hit" bats were broken/cracked/pieces (handle and barrel) - would you fix it? or would you just let it be? (for displaying purposes of course).

I do not like repaired bats! Leave them be. Some say they want to be able to swing the bat. If that is the case, keep the broken and just buy another bat that you can swing without repairing. You will not get as much for a repaired bat, if you try to sell versus leaving it alone.
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

I have Elliot Johnson's authenticated 2012 pink mother's day bat. It is authenticated as used in the second inning.

I am pissed because he saw only 1 pitch in that inning and got an RBI single with it. Also later in the gmae to top it off, Johnson hit an 8th inning homerun with the same bat from the other side of the plate. So the same bat when was used in the same game when he was batting left and got a single and when he was batting right and hit the go ahead homerun which ended up being the winning run. I can even seen the hologram on the bat in the 8th inning.

No further data was entered in the database other than it was used in the 2nd inning angainst jake arrieta. A little more detail could have doubled the value of th exact same bat.

Quote Originally Posted by marino13 View Post
    This is FREAKING awesome.

Got a die-hard DAMON fan in my circle - so if one day get bored with this, inbox me and we can work out a deal or two.
    Thanks Marino! You never know what will happen in this hobby. I will keep you in mind.
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...