Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Re: August Pickups!!!

Rick,

No unfortunately I did not. Someone beat me to it.

But I am glad I got the bat. And the bat you sold me is awesome too so thanks for that. Yeah your Suzuki collection is the best in the business man! Congrats on all the great pickups!

Wong's stuff is hard to find though. Looking for more bats if I can...keeping my eyes peeled.

Did you see the Wong jersey in the MiLB auctions. The last time I looked the bid was at $150. I believe that the auction ends today. Wish that I wasn't so broke. lol...

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    Rick,

No unfortunately I did not. Someone beat me to it.

But I am glad I got the bat. And the bat you sold me is awesome too so thanks for that. Yeah your Suzuki collection is the best in the business man! Congrats on all the great pickups!

Wong's stuff is hard to find though. Looking for more bats if I can...keeping my eyes peeled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, I saw it, but that was the BP jersey. They actually wore their real MiLB outfits in the game. It's nice...but not sure if I want to drop cash on it. I'd rather get a good game issued or uncracked used bat of his.

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    Yeah, I saw it, but that was the BP jersey. They actually wore their real MiLB outfits in the game. It's nice...but not sure if I want to drop cash on it. I'd rather get a good game issued or uncracked used bat of his.
    Even for myself, regular issued items are always a priority.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rick,

Agreed! I hope Suzuki does well in DC. I still think he will put it all together with the bat. I know he has had some struggles. I know he can do it as he has done it before.

I also hope Wong gets a call up next year sometime. He's being challenged in AA though. It's good for him. Would love to get one of his regular season MiLB jerseys....or an uncracked or even unused MiLB bat of his.

Rick - Congratulations on the Suzuki catcher's gear! You have put together an impressive Suzuki collection.

Thanks Austin... I am trying my best to do so. I hope to get Kurt over to my house during the off season. I heard rumors that he may be doing a baseball camp in my area.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2 Adam Jones signed game used Orioles bats.And a Manny Machado MLB authenticated Orioles base from his 2012 mlb debut game.

geof631@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Geoff

Picked up a Mark Reynolds signed/inscribed MLB authenticated game bat along with a John Olerud Mets game used bat from the National.

Then came across this absolute gem, Carlos Beltran game used MLB authenticated jersey from the final opening day at Shea.

Already have the Beltran framed up in my man cave next to my Endy Chavez from the same season.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

As stated, photomatched my Kolten Wong game used bat to the 2012 Futures Games:
    Name:  photo(16).JPG
Views: 485
Size:  102.3 KB

Name:  photo(17).JPG
Views: 465
Size:  94.6 KB

Name:  photo(18).JPG
Views: 470
Size:  97.9 KB

Name:  Screen shot 2012-08-12 at 7.25.25 AM.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  32.3 KB