Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Show me your Denver Broncos game used stuff

I believe this to be a Brison Manor Jersey. Repairs with the nameplate removed.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I have a Tyrone Braxton Orange Crush. Please email me if you find anything Tyrone Braxton or my boy #51 Joe Mays. Thanks, ttjd@live.com
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by B1SON View Post
    I have a Tyrone Braxton Orange Crush. Please email me if you find anything Tyrone Braxton or my boy #51 Joe Mays. Thanks, ttjd@live.com
    I think Braxton still coaches for Arvada High School here in the Metro area.

Here is my Jay Cutler Rookie Gamer.
    I feel this was only sideline worn due to the lack of wear on the jersey.
    Jay didn't play until the second half of his rookie year. There are some shoulder pad marks, but most likely in pre-game.
    The jersey is a match for style, fabric and most importantly cut. I've seen a few team issued Cutler's sell in the past few years and none of them were tailored to Jay's game specifics.
    I included some game pictures for style matching purposes below.

[IMG]file:///C:%5CUsers%5CAlex%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht ml1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.gif[/IMG]2006 Uni Notes (4/30/07) Recapping the 2006 season, like the several which preceded it, there was little noticeable change in the Broncos 2006 Reebok uniforms. Only the year tagging serves to uniquely identify this past year’s crop of team apparel from the 2002-’05 editions.

Here we will briefly review some of the players who made their Broncos debut during the 2006 season and note their observed uniform preferences:
      • QB Jay Cutler - Eschewing the open-sleeved quarterback (Q) cut style of jersey, the new signal caller opted for the skill cut style. Recent auction offerings would suggest that the 6’-3” 233 lb Cutler was wearing a size 48+4” jersey.

Banned

what do you all think a peyton will go for?

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    what do you all think a peyton will go for?
    Good question...I was thinking the same thing the other day. I know JO was trying to sell Tebow's for 10 large. With JO seemingly out of the Denver picture (Kenny said they currently only have the Vikes contract for this year, and with the recent email, who knows if they even still have that), I wonder where and if they will be readily available, let alone Manning's. Unlike some people, I actually like the new Nike uni's. and would like to snag someone's somewhere.

I have a few game used items to share that I recently picked up.

First is Quincy Morgan game worn pants from 2006. There is not a whole lot of wear on them.

1997 Neil Smith Practice Jersey

Trindon Holliday game used glove that is signed by him from the 2012 season.

Gary Zimmerman game used glove that is signed by him.