Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Show me your Denver Broncos game used stuff

Visual please tell me your going to score the Navy one on NFL auctions to complete the collection.

Also check out the reality show Eric and Jessie. Its about Eric Deckers life leading up until his wedding date with country singer Jessie. Well last weeks episode he went up to lake tahoe with his buddies for his bachelor party. And none other then the man himself DT was there. He wanted to get MVP for the weekend.

Hoping someone here can help...I'm trying to track down a worn jersey from rookie QB Zac Dysert (share same Alma Mater Miami (OH)). Have tried Panini 3 times with no luck, any suggestions???

Funny, because i've been searching for a Osweiler. The good news is, when we finally find 'em, we shouldn't have too much competition.

I will keep an eye out for ya.

Broncos' all time receiving record holder, Rod Smith's 2006 "Swan Song" helmet. Rod switched from a VSR-4 to a Revolution in Sept of 06. Unfortunately, this would be Rod's last season and game helmet due to his hip injury and resulting early retirement.

Thanks to a certain forum member who was able to obtain some Smith items directly from his son.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Abstract COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL!!

Great to see this thread bumped. You guys have some awesome items and I especially love the vintage stuff from the AFL days.

I've already shared this in another thread, but in honor of Peyton breaking the single season touchdown record, I think it's only appropriate to share it here as well.

Worn by Peyton Manning on October 20th, 2013 @ the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday Night Football.

Peyton led the NFL in Week 7 with 386 passing yards and 3 touchdowns against his former team.

Photo matches include the Captain's patch, the stain to the lower left of the front number '1' and the stain on the upper-right of the back number '8'.

RKO - Sweet Manning! Very, very jealous.

jbean - I will email you thursday, if that's cool.

1996 Dwayne "House" Carswell XL VSR-4 helmet (last year of the classic royal D). Obtained this helmet directly from Carswell's estate here in Denver, along with some other GU stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

A pair of game used gloves from Mitch Unrein and a game used Salute to Service towel from him as well.