Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

2008 George Sherrill Signed Orioles All Star Game Home Run Derby Practice Jersey MLB Authenticated

Here we have a Majestic Cool Base 2008 All Star Game Jersey of George Sherrill. Size 52. These jerseys were issued and/or worn during the 2008 All Star Game workout, batting practice, and home run derby. The hologram number for this jersey is LH154654. It is under the category of Autographed Jersey with the session name of 2008 Home Run Derby. It was signed on July 14, 2008, which was the same day as the home run derby. If you recall this was the home run derby which Josh Hamilton went off in the first round. I believe this is the jersey that MLB auctions off at the end of the all star game festivities. I am unsure if it is game worn, but it does show signs of washing per the tag. It has a 0068 code on the tag. I am asking $375 OBO including shipping for the jersey. Any inquiries please email me at bigp4229@yahoo.com. Photos are too large for the forum so they can be emailed upon request.

Re: 2008 George Sherrill Signed Orioles All Star Game Home Run Derby Practice Jersey MLB Authenticated

Priced reduced to $350 including insured shipping.

Re: 2008 George Sherrill Signed Orioles All Star Game Home Run Derby Practice Jersey MLB Authenticated

Moved to eBay.